Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Will she bother enrolling Riley in special needs school?

• No way- 2 drop offs is way too much effort

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • Maybe if she can get some attention for it!

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread for Australia’s most neglectful mother/ “disability advocate” Grecian and her content babies!

Reactions: 6
You wouldn’t even know she had 4 kids as we only see two of them. She is terrified of germs so the girls can’t do swimming or anything yet her car is a f$&king filthy mess as are their feet constantly
---
I can’t get past this 🤣🤣🤣
She is actually repulsive! Imagine her being your personal trainer 🤣 she couldn’t breathe talking in her new skates 🤦‍♀️🛼

Reactions: 5
Another day, another fugly print dress 🤢 with awkward AF posing and eye bleeping

Reactions: 3
Did you guys know she had premie twins? Thank goodness she posted photos or I'd have no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could the friends she had a weekend away with please tell her the crop top and the high waisted jeans are literally the most unflattering shape for her body? The tuck shop arms, vag pooch and thighs could all be covered by on of her 1000 floral sponno landfill dresses.
Ps did I miss a Mother’s Day moan from her about having the hardest life out of all the mums in the world?

She never declares her ads & it irritates me. They way she acts about Riley having additional needs is foul. She’s constantly taking her places knowing she will get overstimulated, but you never see her trying anything to minimise that for Riley. No headphones no distractions she’s just shoved in a pram and shamed on Insta for stimming.

Reactions: 6
5F1F6248-5758-4C18-97DB-946EE327CB1F.png

Good lord the brows are terrifying today!!
Ps the poor baby has messed up teeth from the dummy already 🫤

• Haha
When she keeps calling her “her healing baby”, she genuinely needs to have some proper therapy. I feel sorry for Riley, when she understands that her mother acts as though it was so traumatic having her she needed to have a 4th baby to heal her. Obviously Riley has higher needs but she just makes out her life is so difficult because of Riley, and how it impacts everything else for them instead of getting on with it. The lack of extra things her girls do is so sad, girls their age are doing sport, dancing, swimming, gymnastics, regular play dates - not sitting at home constantly.

Reactions: 9
It’s gross calling her “her healing baby” it’s not a child’s job to heal you. She literally cannot cope with stress in her life, not even the everyday stuff that everyone goes through. She needs therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s gross calling her “her healing baby” it’s not a child’s job to heal you. She literally cannot cope with stress in her life, not even the everyday stuff that everyone goes through. She needs therapy.
And a new brow artist.

• Haha
I’m so uncomfortable with seeing pics of R prior to and immediately post surgery. Let the poor child rest and have some privacy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.