@grow_with_ink_queen_juls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if I'm blocked as never see her on my fyp anymore. Never really understood a word she said but she was entertaining

Reactions: 2
She’s got a few different accounts that she uses. She’s a lesbian now, big lurch been booted out.

Reactions: 6
She can't take the slagging she's got for having the tree up so is trying to guilt people by saying she does it as a tribute to her dead grand-daughter. Which would be fine except we know she had all her kids raised by the Care System so let's not suddenly pretend you care about the kids in your family whatsoever.

Reactions: 14
Crazy eh, i used to see her on fb years ago and laugh, this was when she was a proper junkie, had a bf called henry at the time. The posts were outrageous

Reactions: 7
She's not really got a leg to stand on her boys were in prison for killing an old man and her daughter had a bairn with a sex offender who's in prison. Bloody awful family. She must be so proud

• Wow
There was a picture taken by a professional photographer mind they used to take loads of pics on a club night then upload them, it went viral of her and her man absolutely out their tits pmsl wish i could find it now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She used to kidding that the old guy they killed was a pedalo and that’s why they did it, when the real reason was that they are junkies and were stealing his prescription

Reactions: 11
That woman Adele that she hangs around with is just as bad. Boty absolute disgraces. Tonight they were lovin the fact the police were getting hammered with fire works. Scum the both of them

Reactions: 5