Grizzle_Abode

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unable to make a thread so if someone could please do the courtesy for me!

I'm not sure if I've missed it, but if it doesn't already exist please can someone create a thread for Grizzle_Abode? How on earth she doesn't have her own thread yet is beyond me!

Thread name suggestion - Jess thinks shes amazing at DIY, but I've honestly no bloody idea why

She prances around like an absolute wally, claiming to empower women to DIY, but shes incapable of actually doing anything herself. Does anyone actually think she's created anything good? Lord forgive her for the mess she made on her fireplace the other day.

I don't know how many people will remember a few years ago when she was part of a selection of ladies who we're doing a week long DIY challenge, I think they had to create something from wood, and Jess made a 'spice rack'.... if thats what it could even be called. It was atrocious.

How has this cretin been signed on for a TV show?! Please tell me I'm not the only person who finds Jess absolutely unbearable?

OMG!! Finally a tread for her!!! She literally grates on me so bad!!! Every story is an #ad and she try’s to hide it with light coloured text and up behind her profile pic!! The girl does not know how to diy everything is a bodge job…I mean I do give her 10/10 for effort but most things looking they will break within weeks

Reactions: 1
OMG!! Finally a tread for her!!! She literally grates on me so bad!!! Every story is an #ad and she try’s to hide it with light coloured text and up behind her profile pic!! The girl does not know how to diy everything is a bodge job…I mean I do give her 10/10 for effort but most things looking they will break within weeks
Hallelujah! I was beginning to think I was alone :ROFLMAO:

I cannot comprehend how many companies actually want to work with her, just so she can completely destroy the pieces they've supplied. Case and point her current "under the stairs" project. Poor B&Q collaborating with this chump.

Am I a terrible person for laughing out loud when she realised she had stained her sink?

Literally I’m so embarrassed for b&q how the hell did she duck that up?? Proper bodge job 😂

Don’t even get me started on the sink…in a way I do feel sorry for her I’d be fuming about that sink!
Didn’t she get that sink gifted as well?

I’m shocked there hasn’t been a t

I used to follow this account until she grew quite rapidly then she went on a massive unfollowing spree.
I’ve looked at the fire place and can honestly say it’s horrendous. I don’t get the craze on instagram for botched diy and upcycling absolutely everything and anything for content? Maybe it’s just me. I do all my own diy myself but there are some things I want to look professional etc so I get a tradesman in! I don’t botch it for likes on Instagram!

Reactions: 1
Don’t even get me started on the sink…in a way I do feel sorry for her I’d be fuming about that sink!
Didn’t she get that sink gifted as well?
If it was me I'd be fuming too... BUT, I wouldn't leave my sink out to get ruined like she did! :ROFLMAO: I don't think it was gifted, I think she purchased it herself but I could be wrong, which makes it even better comedy gold.

I’ve looked at the fire place and can honestly say it’s horrendous. I don’t get the craze on instagram for botched diy and upcycling absolutely everything and anything for content? Maybe it’s just me. I do all my own diy myself but there are some things I want to look professional etc so I get a tradesman in! I don’t botch it for likes on Instagram!
I really wish I could unfollow her but I just get so much joy out of watching her fail. I am a horrible person. I cannot for the life of me understand why she does all these stupid little DIY's, I can only imagine its "for the gram", as you said, anything and everything is ruined for content with her, she doesn't have standards or boundaries everything is fair game, even though shes squashed by her own limitations :ROFLMAO:

The whole sink thing is funny, I mean who leaves the sink in the kitchen to get ruined anyway!

the thing that gets my back up is she’s trying to hard to be that girl from Oh_abode but her dog levels are just not up to it. Jess makes out her whole account is some professional diyer but she really don’t have a clue 😂😂 she makes out she’s teaching people when it’s her that needs the lessons 😂😂😂

don’t even get me start on the dining table top thing she done with the wood 🙀

Reactions: 2
The whole sink thing is funny, I mean who leaves the sink in the kitchen to get ruined anyway!

the thing that gets my back up is she’s trying to hard to be that girl from Oh_abode but her dog levels are just not up to it. Jess makes out her whole account is some professional diyer but she really don’t have a clue 😂😂 she makes out she’s teaching people when it’s her that needs the lessons 😂😂😂

I need to be filled in with the sink drama!!
Honestly when these insta huns try to sell their houses it’s going to be botched job after botched job!

I need to be filled in with the sink drama!!
Honestly when these insta huns try to sell their houses it’s going to be botched job after botched job!
She won't need to sell it, the new owners will just let themselves in and change the locks.
Like with their BMW LOL.

What a clown

She's ruined another piece of perfectly good furniture that someone else could have made real use of, for the gram.

I can't imagine how trashy her house looks like in person. The tiling job she did in her porch was ATROCIOUS. I don't think a single tile was lined up correctly with the next. Awful, just awful,

She won't need to sell it, the new owners will just let themselves in and change the locks.
Like with their BMW LOL.
A part of me felt bad when the people who stole their car broke in (is it classed as breaking in if you leave your front door unlocked? lol) A house is a safe haven and having a stranger come in and help themselves is a traumatic thing.... until you post a reel about pretending to be a burglar and entering peoples houses the day after and making light of it. Then I didn't feel so bad. Also, who goes to bed and leaves their front door unlocked, in Birmingham?!

So, she's just been gifted a new sink after completely ruining the first one - what a miracle! :rolleyes: Why do companies gift things to someone who is so incompetent and clueless?

What a bleeping joke 🤬
Seems not only is it a joke but she is also a massive great big fat liar! How can you go from paint and resin and being done to a new sink in 3 stories? She would have known the new sink was on its way as the company would have asked for her address!!! Ffs

I loved her but the dinning table made me open my eyes. WTAF.
Same! I used to actually really like her as she was just a normal person doing diy but now I feel she’s got to big for her boots and thinks she’s some kinda professional diyer when let’s be fair most of her projects are a disaster and looks like my 10 year old has done them 😂

She’s also become one of them “AD, AD, AD” accounts!