Grizzle_Abode

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems not only is it a joke but she is also a massive great big fat liar! How can you go from paint and resin and being done to a new sink in 3 stories? She would have known the new sink was on its way as the company would have asked for her address!!! Ffs
Just goes back to what we were saying earlier. She's obviously doing all the stupid tit she does for 'the engagement' and 'the gram'. She would have known she was being gifted a sink days, if not weeks ago when this whole "sink drama" started. She continued to bang on about it, act up about it to get engagement from people rather than just being honest and saying, "some business is kindly going to gift me one to sort this out because I have a time limit" which would have been way more respectable than whoring your stories for views.

She thinks shes the absolute bomb and the best thing since sliced bread. Her DIY 'tutorials' and 'how to's' are only going to injure people because she hasn't an idea how to use 99% of the power tools she has. I hope she cuts off a hand.

Dislike, dislike, dislike.

EDIT: Just seen this new post. WTAF IS SHE DOING?! Did I mention, I despise this moron?

Attachments

Just goes back to what we were saying earlier. She's obviously doing all the stupid tit she does for 'the engagement' and 'the gram'. She would have known she was being gifted a sink days, if not weeks ago when this whole "sink drama" started. She continued to bang on about it, act up about it to get engagement from people rather than just being honest and saying, "some business is kindly going to gift me one to sort this out because I have a time limit" which would have been way more respectable than whoring your stories for views.

She thinks shes the absolute bomb and the best thing since sliced bread. Her DIY 'tutorials' and 'how to's' are only going to injure people because she hasn't an idea how to use 99% of the power tools she has. I hope she cuts off a hand.

EDIT: Just seen this new post. WTAF IS SHE DOING?! Did I mention, I despise this moron?
But she doesn’t like white sinks? 🤣🤣🤣

Her smug face in that pic 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she’s on it????
You and me both. She has absolutely no talent at all when it comes to DIY. Everything she makes could be done better by a blind person, and thats being mean to the blind! ;)

I put her on mute because I could no longer stand seeing her smug face daily. Have I missed anything?

Wait. Obviously I'm joking. She's never done anything worthwhile to be missed :ROFLMAO:

There's too much daily talking to the camera and not enough actual DIY. I really hate when accounts get to a certain size and feel the need to engage for the sake of an algorithm. She literally filmed herself closing a window yesterday which went over 2 stories. How did that content benefit us? Or feeling the need to constantly tell us she's moving furniture from one room to another for carpet fitters. These 'content creators' really need to edit themselves.

Someone tell me how she is having that bedroom carpeted without skirting boards on? How the hell do you fit skirting boards over carpet?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

OK so I still have her on mute and my life is so much better for it :ROFLMAO: I had to go and see what she's posted recently but couldnt find anything about the carpet before she had skirting fitted, gutted! I've just seen her reel today of her "sketch", that she blatently did 2 minutes before she filmed the reel, and its still shockingly tit, and the understairs 'cupboards' are now finished... supposedly, but EVERY door is wonky and not aligned?!? WTAF

She's still on mute so I thankfully don't need to see any of her stories. I have however seen the tragedy of her shattered egg... The Japanese will be rolling in their graves.

Her stories are more about her whining about taking the bus and putting the bins out. Who films themselves at the dead of night wheeling out a bin. Why does she think this is interesting content to post. She's addicted to her phone I swear. She posts the most boring and mundane stuff and random thoughts. Jesus!

Does she ever put her phone down? Every part of her life is on social media! Get off Instagram and enjoy your holiday 😂

Over 32,000 followers and getting 3-5 comments on your posts... Time to give up Jess, people are bored of your tit!!