Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been rewatching season 17 now it’s on Disney plus and wow a) I forgot how super depressing it was as a season without much joy and b) the best bits were Meredith’s coma guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve recently just started watching this, I’m on season 7 so got another 10 seasons to go. I only gave it a go as I ended up seeing spoilers on TikTok so thought I’d give it a watch. It’s certainly an emotional ride I’ll give it that, but I’m enjoying it so far!

Reactions: 8
A little fun fact the guy who plays Zander Perez also writes for Station 19 the Greys spin off! If you haven’t watched it you must it is brilliant!!!!

Reactions: 4
I found the latest episode interesting, but the « issue of the week and how tosolve it » format is wearing thin. Of course it is super important and should be addressed, but I just wish it was done more organically/subtly, like in early seasons.

Reactions: 6
I don’t normally follow this thread but came here after seeing the cast speaking on tiktok to women out contraception and regular testing as they have so little time to get an abortion now. It was good to see them using their platform

Reactions: 3
I knew Kai and Amelia weren’t going to last from the foreshadowing around kids earlier this season but they seemed so good together that I got my hopes up only to have them dashed. Kai was an absolute breath of fresh air and I’m so disappointed their stay was so short.

I adored Link when he first appeared but they’ve completely destroyed him for me this season — his arrogance seemingly knows no bounds and it’s not a good look. I also really don’t like Owen but I have such a soft spot for Teddy that I’m forcing myself to tolerate him. I’m so nervous about the season finale… 400 episodes, we haven’t had a death for a long time and Jackson and April are back!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
was last week the end of season 18? If so, it was quite bland. Where’s the big cliffhanger we normally get? Was the same with Station 19.

Reactions: 1
was last week the end of season 18? If so, it was quite bland. Where’s the big cliffhanger we normally get? Was the same with Station 19.
I think it’s this week, the 400th episode is meant to be the series finale with April and Jackson coming back for the episode.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else that bothered about Station 19? I thought the first two seasons were really good and then it went downhill - Andy is insufferable most of the time 😂

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else that bothered about Station 19? I thought the first two seasons were really good and then it went downhill - Andy is insufferable most of the time 😂
I watch it and I really like it! This current series hasn’t been as good but there’s still been good bits!

I really like it but this series is a bit flat and yes, Andy is a right pain in the arse!

Reactions: 1
Oh My God! That was proper Greys. Just as it used to be. Tears were blinding me.
That would’ve been a perfect ending if they were to end it there. Next season will be interesting - will anyone be left?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.