Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re in the UK/Ireland….Season 17 is coming to Disney + next Weds, 16th. So hold out a week and you can catch up! I’ve seen it all and yeah, it’s a challenge to watch 🤣 It’s not as good and part of me wishes they’d bow out gracefully with it. But I still watch it!
Ahh this is great news! Yes I gave up a few years ago so had about 3 seasons to catch up on which I've done over the past few weeks. Was good to take a break and always nice to have something to binge watch in the evenings while my kid is in bed. Looks like I'll have season 17 and then closely followed by 18. Wasn't the same for me after derek died , I'm finally over mcdreamys death 😂

Reactions: 4
Im currently on my first watch through and got to the part where alex left .how come he left that way ? Did the actor have some issues on set or something ?

I got near the end of season 15 and gave up, it was really boring me. The only character that I still like is Alex and I know he leaves soon. Is it worth sticking with it?

Reactions: 3
I got near the end of season 15 and gave up, it was really boring me. The only character that I still like is Alex and I know he leaves soon. Is it worth sticking with it?
Not really but I felt I had come so far I couldn’t just stop I have to keep going with it 😅

Reactions: 6
I'm basically only watching cos it's been 17 years at this stage. I've not watched it since it came back from the mid season break. I do not enjoy the ameila kai storyline or the jo and link story. I don't care about smwitt. And the constant cross overs with station 19 are ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I say yes, I've watched the show twice, season 16 isn't all that bad, in fact it picks up IMO, season 17 is a bit scrappy.
When Season 17 comes to Disney I will rewatch 16 and 17.

Reactions: 1
I say yes, I've watched the show twice, season 16 isn't all that bad, in fact it picks up IMO, season 17 is a bit scrappy.
When Season 17 comes to Disney I will rewatch 16 and 17.
Season 17 is on Disney today, checked this
Morning and will be watching tonight. Finished season 16 on there last week.

Reactions: 2
this episode has got to be up there with the worst most boring episodes!
Maggie is the worst and i could not care less about anything going on with her.

i don't mind meredith and her beau but outside of the hospital they are just bland

amelia and her new partner are bland

hunt and teddy are bland

why am i still watching?! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this episode has got to be up there with the worst most boring episodes!
Maggie is the worst and i could not care less about anything going on with her.

i don't mind meredith and her beau but outside of the hospital they are just bland

amelia and her new partner are bland

hunt and teddy are bland

why am i still watching?! 😖
I don’t understand why Maggie’s husband isn’t annoyed at having to look after Meredith’s 3kids whilst she’s off with her bf

also I don’t mind Amelia and her new partner but I think it’s more because I want to see Jo and Link together

Now it’s on Disney+ I’ve just started 17 ( too tight to pay any extra for it when it’s not been that great) I don’t know if it’s some delayed covid feelings & it’s bringing them up, but I keep find myself crying a lot more than normal!

i just started rewatching it from the very beginning and i'm on season 2. already dreading the moment danny dies 😭

honestly have no idea how many seasons i've watched already but i was shocked to find out there's 18 now and more coming 😱

• Heart
I don’t understand why Maggie’s husband isn’t annoyed at having to look after Meredith’s 3kids whilst she’s off with her bf

also I don’t mind Amelia and her new partner but I think it’s more because I want to see Jo and Link together
I agree totally with that second point. I think they’re a bit heh 🤷‍♀️ But I do like the fact they’re including a NB character

Does anyone know when it’s back on in the UK? This break has been so long I’ve almost lost interest in the cliff hanger.

Does anyone know when it’s back on in the UK? This break has been so long I’ve almost lost interest in the cliff hanger.
You can normally watch live on ustvgo with a vpn but that’s at 1am otherwise most people use Soap2day. The next evening

It's taken me until season 4 but I really like the character Dr Karev. Izzy is annoying me and I'm getting fed up with Meredith and McDreamy. I really like Dr Yang too. I miss seeing Addison around. Really enjoying GA.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.