Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know when they’re back to broadcasting series 18 on sky? They came out so regularly and then just stopped? How long is a mid series break normally? (This is the first time I’ve watch it on sky£
It’s usually a couple of months.

Does anyone know when they’re back to broadcasting series 18 on sky? They came out so regularly and then just stopped? How long is a mid series break normally? (This is the first time I’ve watch it on sky£
I don’t even think they’ve started broadcasting the rest of the series in America yet! I think I read it’s starting again in America in February

Reactions: 2
Wont put the name incase anyone else is watching it for the first time like i am .but i am devastated about the last episode of season 5 and who dies.
This is the thing I put on if I ever want a proper cry. Works every time 👌🏻

I caught up today and gutted to find out it's the bloody mid season break.
you just knew as soon as they got in that car with the heart that the car was getting flipped 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t even think they’ve started broadcasting the rest of the series in America yet! I think I read it’s starting again in America in February
It’s back 24th Feb in US! I don’t know how much longer it would be after that here, I don’t think it will be far behind

How much is that? I just wait for a stream on website which is normally up Friday morning here after airing 1am ish our time!
About 30€ for about 25 episodes, so really not too bad, considering I would pay about as much, if not more for the boxset or a monthly subscription viewing fee ( Netflix/Amazon Prime etc as it airs over 6-9 months, and it costs 12/20 € per month to subscribe to them).

Reactions: 1
This is the thing I put on if I ever want a proper cry. Works every time 👌🏻

I caught up today and gutted to find out it's the bloody mid season break.
you just knew as soon as they got in that car with the heart that the car was getting flipped 🙄
why are there 3 attendings doing this pick up 👀

I’m halfway through season 15 but I’m really not feeling it anymore. It’s not the same without
Arizona and April and then I know Alex leaves soon and he’s my other favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i came across an old favourite scene of greys anatomy..

Derek in the lift and all
Of his women get on. Marks reactions kills me everytime when the lift door opens

Peak greys anatomy, its a shame to see what they have done to it 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i came across an old favourite scene of greys anatomy..

Derek in the lift and all
Of his women get on. Marks reactions kills me everytime when the lift door opens

Peak greys anatomy, its a shame to see what they have done to it 😩
I also love Mark and Derek in the lift with Bailey and then Ben humming the same tune!
You’re right, it was so much better in those days. It’s such a shame in lots of ways that they’re still dragging it out. Should have ended on a high a while ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hadn't watched Greys Anatomy til late last summer when I started it on Disney plus.

Have now got to S16 and can I just ask -
WTF is with Alex Karevs ending? Such a disappointment. He literally became my favourite character in later seasons.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hadn't watched Greys Anatomy til late last summer when I started it on Disney plus.

Have now got to S16 and can I just ask -
WTF is with Alex Karevs ending? Such a disappointment. He literally became my favourite character in later seasons.
It’s like they were like oh you want to leave, fine, we’ll ruin the character

Reactions: 5
It’s like they were like oh you want to leave, fine, we’ll ruin the character
It seems so lazy too though! Like they couldn't even be bothered to think of one.

So far, personally - Christina has got the best ending of anyone. Well deserved ofc.

Reactions: 6
I know I was annoyed too, like as if Alex would leave Jo like that come on

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad i found this thread!! I only started watching GA in the summer last year whilst WFH then got hooked. I'm now desperate to watch S17 but cant bloomin find it anywhere and i refuse to pay £25 for the series on Prime!

Wish Sky would just release the rights to it or put it back on!

Anyone have any info on when the new season continues on sky as I’ve just got a new box so no series link 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.