Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've just started season 6. Fuming about George. Anyway really just wanted to find out if everyone loves Meridith and I was missing something but after a quick skim here I can see most dont like her. So unusual for a main character to be so unlikable!
I think they have been lucky that so many side characters have been fan favourites, otherwise it wouldn’t have had a hope. Such a shame they keep killing off all the fan favourites and keeping the annoying ones 🤣 (Looking at you, Maggie.)

Reactions: 5
I think they have been lucky that so many side characters have been fan favourites, otherwise it wouldn’t have had a hope. Such a shame they keep killing off all the fan favourites and keeping the annoying ones 🤣 (Looking at you, Maggie.)
If they kill Jo or Miranda I’m done! They’re welcome to Maggie though… or Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm now on Season 16 and it's going downhill a bit for me personally, the current storyline is a little uncomfortable
for my taste, seems like the show is falling apart. I'm sure normality will be restored at some point. Maggie is really
getting my balls right now, Jackson is a real wanker!

Reactions: 2
I'm now on Season 16 and it's going downhill a bit for me personally, the current storyline is a little uncomfortable
for my taste, seems like the show is falling apart. I'm sure normality will be restored at some point. Maggie is really
getting my balls right now, Jackson is a real wanker!
That point is hopefully season 18 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've just seen what Karev did, what a bastard.
He would NEVER have done that tho. No way. Not after all the stuff with him waiting for Jo when she went to get better. It was lazy writing for the actor to have a quick exit but they could/should have done so much more! He deserved better. It literally threw away 15 seasons of character development, he turned into a really lovely man after starting off as an arse! And then it was all undone. If he had found out he’d had kids he would have stuck by them but he would not have left Jo!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He would NEVER have done that tho. No way. Not after all the stuff with him waiting for Jo when she went to get better. It was lazy writing for the actor to have a quick exit but they could/should have done so much more! He deserved better. It literally threw away 15 seasons of character development, he turned into a really lovely man after starting off as an arse! And then it was all undone. If he had found out he’d had kids he would have stuck by them but he would not have left Jo!
Honestly I wish they’d killed him off

Reactions: 6
They should of just killed him off

Honestly I wish they’d killed him off
Me too! That scene gave me rage

Reactions: 2
I am mid season 16 - GA has been in my life pretty much everyday for the last 3 months. I may need emotional support when it’s over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am mid season 16 - GA has been in my life pretty much everyday for the last 3 months. I may need emotional support when it’s over 😂
Grey's has also pretty much everyday for the past 3 months too, I started Season 17 this morning but I've slammed on the brakes because
I need to catch up on 2 other medical drama's, one of which expires in 5 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Grey's has also pretty much everyday for the past 3 months too, I started Season 17 this morning but I've slammed on the brakes because
I need to catch up on 2 other medical drama's, one of which expires in 5 days.
Out of interest, what are the other medical dramas?

I can highly recommend New Amsterdam if anyone is looking for another medical drama.

• Heart
Out of interest, what are the other medical dramas?

I can highly recommend New Amsterdam if anyone is looking for another medical drama.
The Good Doctor and Chicago Med, Med has only a short season and expires from Nowtv in 5 days.
GD still running and expires in August.

I've seen All of New Amsterdam and Transplant, both great shows.

I liked Code Black but it got cancelled after a couple of seasons, it's not as glossy as the others.

And there's The Resident which is more like New Amsterdam than Grey's because it has more hospital politics going on alongside the medical stuff and a bit of romance.

What is happening?????? I can’t believe they wrote out Alex with letters!!!! I feel totally cheated by this storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is happening?????? I can’t believe they wrote out Alex with letters!!!! I feel totally cheated by this storyline.
Welcome to the club 🤣🤣 We didn’t want to be in it but we are all raging about how they ended Alex’s story!

• Heart
I always think that GA airs on a Thursday (no idea why - maybe it used to??) so it’s always such a pleasant surprise on a Wednesday when I see it scheduled for tonight 🤣

What does everyone think of Stephanie Edwards? She’s in it up till end of season 13 I think and honestly every time I watch it I don’t like her but I can’t work out what it is about her..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.