Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I think if and when Ellen leaves it’s over, but the characters I’d want a spin off for are Amelia, Jo or Bailey - I don’t think anyone else has enough of a story to justify it. Maybe Richard?
love Jo! So much they could do with her character for a spin off, would definitely watch.

Reactions: 6
I love jo and Miranda!

I feel at this point like I’m just watching s17 because I’ve committed so much time to it I feel like I have to finish.

Reactions: 11
I'm on season 14 (ep14) and Maggie is annoying the crap out of me, she doesn't really fit in that much.

Reactions: 3
I'm on season 14 (ep14) and Maggie is annoying the crap out of me, she doesn't really fit in that much.
Get used to it because she only gets more annoying as it goes on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s just a spoilt little girl. Can’t stand her. More Jo, less Maggie.
I even miss Meredith this season and she annoys me so much 😂 I love her but she is irritating

I love jo and Miranda!

I feel at this point like I’m just watching s17 because I’ve committed so much time to it I feel like I have to finish.
Same!
Maggie can get in the bin. Jo is awesome, Miranda is a legend, Meredith is Grey’s even though making out like she’s the only amazing surgeon ever to live gets annoying. Amelia needs better stories and, as I think I’ve said before, I will NEVER forgive them for doing Karev so dirty 🙄

Reactions: 9
Same!
Maggie can get in the bin. Jo is awesome, Miranda is a legend, Meredith is Grey’s even though making out like she’s the only amazing surgeon ever to live gets annoying. Amelia needs better stories and, as I think I’ve said before, I will NEVER forgive them for doing Karev so dirty 🙄
My next rewatch is ending at the end of 15. I don’t need to see the Karev thing again, it was awful

Reactions: 2
My next rewatch is ending at the end of 15. I don’t need to see the Karev thing again, it was awful
Karev would never have done that to Jo, I think he would’ve been really pissed at Izzie for not telling him about the kids. Would’ve preferred if they killed him off to be fair.

Karev would have been this is exactly why we are not together having the kids behind his back. Izzie leaving showed how she was unpredictable and looking out for only herself. Killing Karev or sending him back to Africa would have been a much better story. I hope he can be a top surgeon in ohio or wherever izzie was.

I’m on season 7 at the moment and absolutely loving it. There’s just been the school shooting. Bailey and Derek are my favourites!

• Heart
Since Private Practice is not available to stream I've bought the first season from Amazon Video for £12, yes it's only 9 episodes but if I like it
I can wait for a future stream or continue to buy it.

Since Private Practice is not available to stream I've bought the first season from Amazon Video for £12, yes it's only 9 episodes but if I like it
I can wait for a future stream or continue to buy it.
It's so good, ❤ Addison.

So I've just started season 6. Fuming about George. Anyway really just wanted to find out if everyone loves Meridith and I was missing something but after a quick skim here I can see most dont like her. So unusual for a main character to be so unlikable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.