Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the Zola storyline is just a lame exit storyline for Meredith. I know it’s been rumoured for ages but Ellen has just posted a goodbye on Insta. Watched from the start and don’t feel like il miss her tbh, prefer the new interns ! Just feels like a bit of a let down exit. Cristina is the best Shonda character for me

Reactions: 5
the Zola storyline is just a lame exit storyline for Meredith. I know it’s been rumoured for ages but Ellen has just posted a goodbye on Insta. Watched from the start and don’t feel like il miss her tbh, prefer the new interns ! Just feels like a bit of a let down exit. Cristina is the best Shonda character for me
I agree, Meredith hasn’t had a decent storyline for ages. I didn’t know she was definitely leaving but it doesn’t surprise me. A tenner says she takes zola to some sort of ‘institute’ for young gifted geniuses, zola being the saviour of the medical world and all.

Reactions: 2
Dr Charlotte King is an absolute legend I agree, probably one of my fave characters ever along with Mark Sloan, Piper Halliwell and Walter Bishop 🤣
Mate I've never seen anyone mention Walter Bishop before 🖐 Yesss!!

I agree, Meredith hasn’t had a decent storyline for ages. I didn’t know she was definitely leaving but it doesn’t surprise me. A tenner says she takes zola to some sort of ‘institute’ for young gifted geniuses, zola being the saviour of the medical world and all.
Agreed. I think her and the Irish doctor was a.missed opportunity and such an unnecessary exit of his.

Reactions: 11
Mate I've never seen anyone mention Walter Bishop before 🖐 Yesss!!

Agreed. I think her and the Irish doctor was a.missed opportunity and such an unnecessary exit of his.
Yes, loved the Irish doctor ( McCormack?) , though was a bit put off by him at first, I found him a bit cold and abrupt. But his arrival was engineered by Cristina, who is probably the person who gets Meredith the most ( they are both dark and twisty) and she is generally a good judge of character, at least for other people’s love matches ( hers were pretty tit, with the guy who left her at the altar and the one who wanted her to basically give up her career and be a stay at home mum). I liked how he was just friendly with Meredith, and revealed his backstory little by little. Seeing him smile and be kind helped make me like him more, he was a great mentor to Jo ( loved their rapport) too.
I had a major soft spot for DeLuca though, who in spite of his less than ideal childhood was still this really empathetic, kind and good person ( and an excellent surgeon) who balanced out Meredith’s dark and twisty side nicely. When his character left the show I cried and cried!
This new batch of surgeons are quite interesting, Griffith and Kwan are particular favourites, though I like Jules.
I miss Helm, for the slightly bigger lady representation.
I agree with the suggested choice for Chief of Surgery, definitely the right person for the job!

Reactions: 3
Great character, so is Sheldon, Naomi and Sam are the worse, Sam is a complete head.
Finished the series and feel a bit sad that there are no more to watch, shame they never done a spin off with the triplets, missing Charlotte already what a great character.

Reactions: 3
Finished the series and feel a bit sad that there are no more to watch, shame they never done a spin off with the triplets, missing Charlotte already what a great character.
Shame the last season was cut short.

Reactions: 1
Ellen Pomoeo has announced she is leaving Grey's. Said she would be back for visits. Not sure if the show will last much longer

Started watching Private Practice this week, done about 5 episodes so far and its good, I agree about Charlotte King she is the best. Can I ask as Im unsure but is the hospital and clinic attached or two separate entities as seeing them at the hospital is confusing.

Love New Amsterdam and if you have a lifetime spare go watch This is Us. 😍
This is Us is the best series I’ve ever watched. I kept on at my daughter and her hubby to watch it and when they finally did they cried when it finished. Go watch it

This is Us is the best series I’ve ever watched. I kept on at my daughter and her hubby to watch it and when they finally did they cried when it finished. Go watch it
it’s a great show! Really beautiful it ended when it was supposed too as well 🤣

See, I can cope with Andy, but I'm absolutely hating maya this series!!! She's been a right 🔔 🔚 and I wouldn't mind if she didn't make it out of a burning building 😬

Dr Charlotte King is an absolute legend I agree, probably one of my fave characters ever along with Mark Sloan, Piper Halliwell and Walter Bishop 🤣
Oh Charlotte, she made me cry so many times!!

Also really fed up with Maya essentially turning into her father. Carina deserves so much better!

Oh Charlotte, she made me cry so many times!!

Also really fed up with Maya essentially turning into her father. Carina deserves so much better!
Charlotte’s story line with the attack was so well done, the acting was amazing. I wish her and Addison had gone to Grey’s full time and pretty much binned off the rest of PP!! Esp Naomi. Ugh. And Violet. The most ridiculous unhinged selfish character - and supposedly a therapist 🙄

Is it just me who doesn’t think Meredith is at all dark and twisty? They are the last words I’d use to describe her! Cristina, sure. But Meredith is just not dynamic enough for that, in my opinion.

I miss Karev, him and Jo were great. I do like the new interns but can’t ever unsee the glee connection.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who doesn’t think Meredith is at all dark and twisty? They are the last words I’d use to describe her! Cristina, sure. But Meredith is just not dynamic enough for that, in my opinion.

I miss Karev, him and Jo were great. I do like the new interns but can’t ever unsee the glee connection.
Yes, so your parents divorced and your mum has early onset Alzheimer's which seems like it developed when you were an adult (albeit a young one). Sad, but not exactly the sort of thing that shapes an entire personality. Cristina had her dad die in front of her while she tried to save him and wasn't really dark and twisty. Cynical and driven but not dark and twisty either.

I've also never got the Mer and Derek being goals thing, he was basically horrible to her for most of the time they were together for one reason or another. But then I didn't like Mer with anyone else. She just never seemed actually happy with anyone, there was always some drama.

She's the Carrie Bradshaw of Grey's. Self-absorbed and intolerable.

Reactions: 9
Yes, so your parents divorced and your mum has early onset Alzheimer's which seems like it developed when you were an adult (albeit a young one). Sad, but not exactly the sort of thing that shapes an entire personality. Cristina had her dad die in front of her while she tried to save him and wasn't really dark and twisty. Cynical and driven but not dark and twisty either.

I've also never got the Mer and Derek being goals thing, he was basically horrible to her for most of the time they were together for one reason or another. But then I didn't like Mer with anyone else. She just never seemed actually happy with anyone, there was always some drama.

She's the Carrie Bradshaw of Grey's. Self-absorbed and intolerable.
Derek was a tool. He was arrogant and narcissistic. As soon as Meredith stopped being a naive intern and started to make a name for herself, he couldn’t handle it. He wanted to be the one with all the power.

Reactions: 4
I'm not on the Disney Sub right now, how is the latest season going??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.