Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Yeah, the Alex thing BROKE me. And I cannot hack Maggie and Amelia.
I know right?!? Just all those years of making his character develop and grow ruined for a quick exit! I don’t mind Amelia but Maggie can do one!

Reactions: 8

BonBon27

VIP Member
i came across an old favourite scene of greys anatomy..

Derek in the lift and all
Of his women get on. Marks reactions kills me everytime when the lift door opens

Peak greys anatomy, its a shame to see what they have done to it 😩
I also love Mark and Derek in the lift with Bailey and then Ben humming the same tune!
You’re right, it was so much better in those days. It’s such a shame in lots of ways that they’re still dragging it out. Should have ended on a high a while ago!

• Heart

1x2x3x4x

The season finale actually made me cry like the old days. Maybe because of all the flashbacks though.
Another note - anybody else think that when teddy first came on the show she was portrayed as this cardio goddess. Now they never show her doing surgeries or teaching anyone, she’s literally become this moany boring character that’s only shown with the kids and bickering with Owen. He definitely killed her vibe. Or they’re too lazy to write any decent surgeries in for her.
Owen kills the vibes of literally everyone he gets with. Awful character :ROFLMAO: Was always adamant that Cristina wouldn’t have given him the time of day after about a week of his shenanigans and moral superiority.

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
Same. It's my all time fave and it used to be amazing. WHY did it have to go bad? 😭😭😭😭😭 too traumatising lol
The issues they addressed used to be done more subtly, with neat parallels to the characters’ dilemmas/situations ( the rape victim who had the same shoes as Meredith, Cristina who’s just had an abortion having to deal with a really difficult pregnancy of multiples...) now it’s in your face and really obvious ( Black Lives Matter, Covid victims…). Yes, these topics are really important and should definitely be discussed, but they should be presented and then the viewer can decide for themselves what course of action should be taken, not have it presented to them!
Most of the characters should have been fired several times over for breaking rules, corrupting trials, covering stuff up…

Smca53

VIP Member
The issues they addressed used to be done more subtly, with neat parallels to the characters’ dilemmas/situations ( the rape victim who had the same shoes as Meredith, Cristina who’s just had an abortion having to deal with a really difficult pregnancy of multiples...) now it’s in your face and really obvious ( Black Lives Matter, Covid victims…). Yes, these topics are really important and should definitely be discussed, but they should be presented and then the viewer can decide for themselves what course of action should be taken, not have it presented to them!
Most of the characters should have been fired several times over for breaking rules, corrupting trials, covering stuff up…
This is exactly it, you’ve put it really well. It used to be done somewhat subtly and felt like it fit in with the overall storyline, and now these ‘issues’ that they’re addressing are just shoved in your face as if you’re an idiot that won’t notice it otherwise

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
I’ve recently just started watching this, I’m on season 7 so got another 10 seasons to go. I only gave it a go as I ended up seeing spoilers on TikTok so thought I’d give it a watch. It’s certainly an emotional ride I’ll give it that, but I’m enjoying it so far!

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’m rewatching greys and the second time around I love Tom korasic i really hope he gets a happy ending at some point!

• Heart

Willdofornow

I was so fucking angry with how they handled Alex leaving! Totally agree that Alex would not have done what he did. After everything he went through with Jo. I was crying my eyes out but it was mostly anger.

I would’ve preferred they killed him off if I’m honest.

Can I also just add, I miss George 😭

I love Station 19.

Could never wait for the new episodes to come out in the UK so I have watched all 3 seasons online.
I actually told myself I could not and would not cry because I was livid with the storyline. 😂😂 pathetic but very passionate.

I think they get so much slack for their notorious killing of people that they didn’t want to with Alex. Disappointing as mentioned nevertheless.

George character was one it faves (Cristina being my number 1) but I always disliked his storyline with his love triangle.

Also putting it out there. HATED IZZY. SO MUCH. Urgh.

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
Once maggie joined the show went massively down hill for me. I just don't rate her character at all. Her crap relationship with Richard is all her own doing. I know he hurt her a few times but he has always made much more of an effort than her. And he and Jackson so bloody rude to him even when they were a couple.

Bingewatcher92

I’m a huge Meredith Christina and Alex fan 🤣 … don’t judge me but I’ve got a Meredith grey tattoo 🫣
And my cats named after her…. I’m single. It’s clear why 😂

• Haha

Lord Voldemort

Wow.
It has taken months of dedication (lol) but I have reached the end, have watched 18 seasons of Grey's Anatomy. What will I do with my time now?!

Reactions: 7

Shazblag

VIP Member
Just watched the s19 ep1 and it was like the good old days. Looking forward to next week now.
I am disappointed that Owen and Teddy have returned, acquitted of all charges. 😡thought we had ahutbof them for good

• Wow

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Tbh after the plane crash the show went downhill, there were still some decent story lines after this (the Nicole Herman story for example), but overall the show lost its appeal (which frankly was always difficult with so many seasons). Having said that - the OTT political stuff aside - I actually kinda enjoy this season more than the last couple, but maybe it's because I like more downbeat plots.

I do agree that the series should end soon, but I dont feel like this season would make a fitting final season.
i’ll be seriously annoyed if this is the last season, I think it would be so disappointing to end on a covid season because the show deserves better

BonBon27

VIP Member
Once maggie joined the show went massively down hill for me. I just don't rate her character at all. Her crap relationship with Richard is all her own doing. I know he hurt her a few times but he has always made much more of an effort than her. And he and Jackson so bloody rude to him even when they were a couple.
Same. I don’t think bringing in a sister was needed at all. We’d seen Ellis and Richard’s past, no hints of the pregnancy, blatantly it was just added in so someone could try and replace Christina. Never gonna happen! Meredith had Jo and Callie and Amelia and April, those friendships could have been focused on. Richard is a father figure to Bailey. Maggie was just unnecessary and she’s an annoying character which doesn’t help! Plus then putting her with Jackson was awful, no chemistry at all and not even opposites attract, just two people who didn’t fit together!

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
On episode 3 on Season 18. As a huge greys fan it pains me to say I think it’s run it’s course. Finding it very boring & I don’t care about the characters anymore!

Em28_

Chatty Member
I think Teddy would be a good chief. I know loads don’t like her but she’s one of my favourite characters. I just wish Owen and would go
I would absolutely love to see this too, I absolutely adore Teddy and have since she was introduced. Pairing her with Owen has slightly ruined her character for me but I have to remember the OG Teddy is in there somewhere. I also get that they’re end game, they’ve been through a lot together. I just don’t like him very much and that’s on me 😂[/SPOLER]