Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not Greg, I haven’t even met him. But I certainly didn’t join tattle to be insulted by other members.

If you really are a Disney blogger going to events I think that’s a real shame. It just shows that there’s a lot of nasty people in that community all this ‘nice Disney blogger’ stuff is fake.
You're in the wrong thread then! You don't see people who dislike Greg putting their point across on I heart Greg thread. Stay in your thread, what did you expect?! For people like myself or others to be conformed because you're throwing a bunch of good deeds he's all of a sudden done, get real.

Reactions: 3

WaltAlaska

F05981C4-6CF4-4615-B178-E054AAB5517F.jpeg

Ladies and Gentlemen let’s give it up for Pride of Britain award winner Gregory gaige for his courageous efforts and strength to not be on social media at all last week and live his life

• Haha

OoolongGaboolong

Wow, the chicken post is kind of tragic. Do people like him believe they leave some kind of magic dust behind them? So people will want to flock to a fast food joint just because he went there? Honestly. And is it just me or is anyone else witnessing the slow birth of a comb over?

Rayne

VIP Member
wow! Assuming someone’s nationality in 2020!! And instead of trying to understand he decides to post a scathing response and to add further insult to injury he posts this interaction on his stories for all to see who may not have seen it in the comments! Gregory you are not funny. Not one single bit. nobody is laughing!!

View attachment 90689
This is disgusting, the comment may not make any sense but how does he not know that he doesn’t have a learning disability / severe dyslexia etc. He could have ignored it like he’s ignored pretty much every other comment on every other post he’s done (except for people he knows). Why did he have to be so snarky and publicly humiliate him like that? He was drunk in his stories and the he couldn’t contain his snark. Probably been reading tattle again and needed someone to take it out on

Rayne

VIP Member
Why did Disney bin him off? I personally loved it when that happened. Next they need to bin off that massive bragger Gemma Louise whatshername. Cannot bare her and her constant boasting about her holidays. At least lockdown has exposed her for what she is.
He got dropped not long after his twitter scandal so it was down to that I think, it was very well deserved and I got a lot of respect for Disney for not wanting to associate with him anymore. I can’t stand Gemma either, I think her and Greg are very alike. They are both self obsessed narcissists who think the world owes them something so it’s no wonder they’re faux friends

Rayne

VIP Member
He’s always said how much he hates the beauty and the beast remake. And remakes in general so that’s just factually inaccurate 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t stop him queueing overnight so he could buy the Beauty and the Beast platinum live action doll set, and limited edition Cogsworth and Lumiere to sell on hours later at massive profits though did it?

OoolongGaboolong

Wow that was a meltdown. I like the way he says so called "trolls" aren't getting to him whilst visibly having a tantrum and giving the V sign.

It's very much the reaction of a narcissistic personality to criticism. These people can't handle it. In their minds they're so special and any criticism sends them into a rage.

WaltAlaska

He used his platform to raise awareness for a charity. That alone is a good thing surely? And if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have known about the love bar from pret! They’re my favourite thing from pret now and 10% of those sales go to AKT too so I think it is something that he’s passionate about.

As for the queue jumping, I don’t think anyone would actually mind because he was getting autographs on a charity T-shirt to raise money for them. Didn’t look like he got any autographs for himself or many photos with them imo.
What awareness tho? He gave akt a tiny 10 second segment at the end of his video, oh wait no sorry and the 15 second bit half way through that I almost missed in the blink of an eye

Sorry but no, there were no charitable acts just self absorbed ones you can tell half of the queens weren’t feeling him anyway pmsl

This was a meet and greet vlog funded by akt

• Heart

Captain

Gregory Gaige the day after Cilla Blacks death:

Studio_20200216_123231.png

Gregory Gaige the day after Caroline Flacks death:

gregorygaige_2020.2.16_ugn2zv.jpg

• Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
I’m going to say it, I think you’re really clutching at straws here. The whole reason why people are able to tag other accounts, is so that they DO tag other accounts. He did something with Netflix before when he met Emma Stone (major jealous) and he is always talking about Netflix shows and recommendations, even before the Disney fallout.

You say he doesn’t ever mention AKT apart from Drag world but when he does tag them that’s a problem too.

I wish I’d known about the IT chapter two event because I’d have loved that and if it’s hosted by WB it makes sense to tag them. No wonder tattlers get a bad name for trolling people because that’s exactly what you’re doing.
Just because one has the ability to tag people on Instagram it doesn’t mean one has to desperately tag every brand they can possibly think of (and often doesn’t even follow) that my dear is desperate behaviour to try and get noticed. Netflix is £6 a month so trying to get noticed by them for a free subscription is embarrassing.

The problem I have is that Greg didn’t mention akt since the 2018 drag world he attended until this years one. I pointed it out and now he is suddenly mentioning them all the time. That’s my issue as it’s fake.

Lucy please look up the definition of trolling hunny. Actually I will save you a job, heres the definition from Wikipedia:

5FD2DE12-EF9B-4D6B-A0E5-E9BDE47883C9.jpeg

The only troll is you Lucy, frequently coming into gregs TRASH thread defending every little thing we discuss on here. You are the one posting off topic inflammatory messages to get a response out of people who are having an adult discussion about Greg.

Greg has a rave thread on here that his friend very kindly set up for him, no one is raving about him on there so please direct yourself over to there and stop defending Greg on here. No one is interested in it, you are absolutely obsessed with him.

• Haha

a change of name

What an absolutely horrible mean person. Can’t believe I used to follow him in his Disney days. No wonder Disney dumped his nasty ass.

WaltAlaska

How does someone go from wanting to delete Twitter to live their life to 24 hours later sharing a string of tweets about an alleged sexual assault? Even the tone in his first tweet about it seems quite trolly, it feels very insincere to me, strange that he’s sharing this info on Twitter but on Instagram it’s a completely different personality and type of content he shares

1F221CC0-B885-4B18-8298-82A158BB3C20.jpeg

Rayne

VIP Member
Can someone add Legs to the list of things one of life’s victims greg has allegedly been bullied about please

7F9DA0A7-05C8-4F15-B86D-0B4CC5483753.jpeg

• Haha

WaltAlaska

Talking of Harry Potter have you seen this horrendously edited pic? It’s as fake as his personality and his love for Disney. View attachment 36644

His partner has to take pics of him in the garden like this and all he gets now is some free @lovechikn and a free cinema trip because gregs too cheap to pay £5 a ticket

View attachment 36648

I don’t think he has to worry about anyone copying his pictures anymore hahaha

Wonder if his mum runs up and down the stairs while they’re having sex

But in all seriousness I don’t think anyone’s ever copied him? He’s not that creative or original I think if anyone has ‘copied’ him they’ve actually copied someone else who Greg has copied!!! pmsl

• Haha
  • Wow

ami1842

Are those tweets even real? I can’t see they go back that far back and if they are they are years old.

I really like Greg and unlike a lot of Influencers he actually shares the stuff he’s given from brands with his viewers. Like recently on Disney he took things with him to give to people.

As for begging... really???

• Haha

WaltAlaska

Did anyone see Gregory’s post yesterday acting like it was the first time he’s been to Westfield? however here he is June 19th the day Disney re opened.

EA2A909A-A5FF-4DC7-AFF7-CF7C27F7CA66.jpeg

• Haha