Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anniebee

VIP Member
I liked what he had to say. I can see how he would’ve been playing that bitchy gay role.

Sounds to me like he’s grown up and evolved into someone better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who kinda feels bad for him? I've always thought he's been really good at disclaimers when he gets free stuff or paid....

ami1842

I’m sure everyman and his dog have said rude things in the past and sadly in the era we live in Twitter and Facebook are those outlets for those expressions. It’s pretty bad though to go back through someone’s social media to just dig up some dirt on them.

But hey like you say we are all entitled to our own opinion but there are worse people out there than Greg.

• Haha
Wonder if his mum runs up and down the stairs while they’re having sex
I think comments like this just show your immaturity level to be completely honest.

I actually really like the edited photo and I appreciate that he shares with his following what apps he uses and sometimes shows the editing process too. It’s honest.

It’s also funny how some bloggers are (rightfully) being slated for not growing up and getting a mortgage and constantly buying Disney tat from primark, but when Greg downsizes his Disney collection and gets a mortgage it’s all laughable? I don’t understand the logic.

Rayne

VIP Member
Omg is fake vegan Gregory for real? This is the idiot who moaned and got a free pizza during lockdown because he didn’t get vegan cheese on his pizza. But now he’s happy to take money to advertise egg whites. So random, from Disney to egg whites in one year. Desperate for money much? Talk about selling out your followers Gregory
F9248A51-B50C-4785-A089-23A05BF596F5.jpeg

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
The dog won’t last, I agree he will get bored. Right now it looks like he’s walking it 2 or 3 times a day but next it will just get taken outside the block of flats to do it business, then he’ll be too lazy to even do that and he will just let it out on the balcony to go. I think it was highly irresponsible of that fetcherdog rescue to let them adopt when they both work full time and live in a high rise flat. When Greg goes back to work it’ll be on its own for 9-10 hours a day unable to go to the toilet and will be barking, I wouldn’t want to be his neighbour. The rspca quite rightly wont let you adopt a dog if you don’t have a garden and I imagine other reputable rescues are the same, they have these guidelines for a reason as it’s in the animals best interests. I think when he’s back at work the dog will never be seen again

Every single drag queen they spoke to in that video they told about the charity. Violet asked about the charity and he told her about it. I’m guessing they probably spent a good portion of the two days at the booth telling people about the charity cause he kept posting stories over the weekend asking people to come by to the booth to learn about it, or donate to the raffle to win a wig. Am I the only one that understands what raising awareness is?

I’m pretty sure he did a joint thing with a Disney T-shirt company on instagram this year that was raising money for AKT too. I didn’t like the tee but he’s done multiple things that I know of that have helped them. Give the guy a break!

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
“Did you go on the gay cruise to hook up with other men”

Lmaooooo notice he didn’t deny it 👀👀
62145B0A-A9D1-4229-895C-7A9B3FF906DF.png

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
How does someone go from wanting to delete Twitter to live their life to 24 hours later sharing a string of tweets about an alleged sexual assault? Even the tone in his first tweet about it seems quite trolly, it feels very insincere to me, strange that he’s sharing this info on Twitter but on Instagram it’s a completely different personality and type of content he shares

View attachment 155956
Just been and had a look at this thread on his twitter and I do find it telling it’s had no responses on any of the tweets about it, it’s almost like no one believes it so has just ignored it and scrolled on by....
I think everyone has picked up on the usual pattern of he had some sort of a meltdown about social media after someone is slightly negative towards him, and then the next day he comes back with some story for sympathy. Except now people are fed up with it, it’s like the boy who cried wolf

WaltAlaska

Here we go, the expert of pet adoption, let’s see if he’s still saying this after the dog chews the sofa and then he’s flogging the poor thing on Facebook groups
9DA73433-7C9C-4F06-A6A4-F31E9FB94B1D.jpeg

• Angry

Anniebee

VIP Member
I’m really enjoying his insta updates lately. He’s doing some great work for a young people’s charity at Dragconuk. Plus he’s meeting some amazing queens. I 💖 Trinitythetuck and he met her today. Lucky!!

• Haha

Anniebee

VIP Member
I think someone reported him to Disney for tweets dating back to 2011. Pretty despicable IMO.

I think people forget these people are human beings.

He was quite sweet doing giveaways in the Parks, and he always replies to messages.

These witch hunts will leave Tattle without anyone to talk about.

• Haha

WaltAlaska

Can someone add “Dog Abandoner” to Gregs list please?
We all saw this coming from the first day, absolute joke of a backstreet dog rehoming charity to have let someone like Greg adopt in the first place. Disgraceful the pair of them View attachment 664460View attachment 664461
wow! What an absolute idiot!!! He knew from the day he got that dog that they lived in the city, in a flat and the dog had no where to run around and still got the dog anyway, the novelty wore off and he got fed up of walking it every day, pets become like family members if if you can flog them just like that then you never cared about them which he obviously didn’t

Reactions: 3

WaltAlaska

PMSL!! Remember those days? What like a couple of weeks ago when he Went to Brighton with his friends? Or when he went to Manchester for the weekend to go drinking at canal street? let’s not forget those unnecessary trips to the shops for cake mix at the strictest point of lockdown
A3FFD13A-15C7-44EE-B75C-820FEE98CB16.jpeg

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Can someone add “Dog Abandoner” to Gregs list please?
We all saw this coming from the first day, absolute joke of a backstreet dog rehoming charity to have let someone like Greg adopt in the first place. Disgraceful the pair of them
01106E27-9EAB-4988-8D4C-90910DB75BD5.jpeg
F7473E9B-62BA-47C7-BFAC-9F0DEB7D4E8C.jpeg

• Angry