Great British Sewing Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes brogan gets a lot of screen time that’s usually a sign of a winner 😆

Reactions: 8
I thought they were quite critical of Brogan this week ? She's quite similar to last years winner. Marnie was bad this week

I was surprised they didn’t critique Gill for the front of her maxi dress where the circles didn’t line up

Reactions: 4
Ive been stung by Sewing Bee and only gone and got my sewing machine out and made a lovely skirt from a dress that was too tight on top. I feel fanastic 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ive been stung by Sewing Bee and only gone and got my sewing machine out and made a lovely skirt from a dress that was too tight on top. I feel fanastic 😃
Good for you, well done! I love sewing, mainly quilts (because they'll always fit ;)) but clothes too. The middle challenge is the one I would struggle with the most as I don't think I have the imagination?

Reactions: 7
Good for you, well done! I love sewing, mainly quilts (because they'll always fit ;)) but clothes too. The middle challenge is the one I would struggle with the most as I don't think I have the imagination?
I always used to make clothes for me and my sister years ago but just lost confidence so hopefully this is a new sewing start for me 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow. This week’s sending home.
I know, I was really surprised!

I don't put things in spoilers because I think, well, if I haven't seen this week's episode I won't look at this thread until I do.

I really thought Marni would go all the way, I was shocked, although he final make wasn't great.

• Angry
I know, I was really surprised!

I don't put things in spoilers because I think, well, if I haven't seen this week's episode I won't look at this thread until I do.

I really thought Marni would go all the way, I was shocked, although he final make wasn't great.
Yes but some of us like to read here even though I am unable to watch until tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 1
So shocked with the going home this week but that final garment was so bad (still better than anything I could make though haha)

Reactions: 2
I thought the Dragon head costume should have got garment of the week, due to the complex parts.

The leaver did seem to be quite subdued over the past couple of weeks compared to the beginning. The dragon costume was really good. I couldn't get the love for the dalek tbh, but the Miss Havisham was really amazing I thought. I also loved the clown costume.

Reactions: 8
I fell asleep! But woke up to the end. So I’m going to have to watch the final third again

Fabric with CRABS on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
tit is a bit harsh haha but yeah i was surprised it was praised as much as it was. From a sewing point of view it was basically one shapeless long dress, it was well done but didn't seem as complex as the others.

I'd have been astounded knowing in week one that Marni would go home four weeks later, but based on the last few weeks, I agree, she went downhill fast.

Brogan not star of the show this week was a nice break. Loved Cristian's clown costume the best.

Reactions: 10
Not surprised with the outcome at all. It was a good episode with some really great costumes. I do appreciate spoilers, it's so hard to find a watchable episode in other countries. I really had to scramble to watch it and only found one now.

Reactions: 1