Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want Chigs to be star baked but not at the cost of Giuseppe 😩 I am hoping they don't send anyone home!!! Didn't they do that last year?

Reactions: 3
YES THEY CONFIRMED GIUSEPPE IS SAFE OH THANK THE LORD I had my punching the screen gif ready to post if he was kicked out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually feel sorry for Lizzie, she smashed that showstopper and got kicked out anyway

Reactions: 26
Actually gutted for Lizzie, she made herself a bit vulnerable as what her cake was based on and she did an amazing bake. Bless her!

Reactions: 23
Aww bless Lizzie! I really didn’t like her in the first few episodes but she’s been really entertaining the last few weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh no.....
Have preferred him over Jurgen throughout.
It’s all ok 😂
Feel sorry for Lizzie but they clearly had to weigh up who’s been consistently good and who’s been hit and miss I spose

Reactions: 7
Can't believe how gutted I am for lizzie. She really.grew on me. I honestly thought they weren't going to send anyone home as it was neck and neck

Reactions: 14
I'm not sure I see the hate for Crystelle. She's a bit excitable but I don't see the fakeness really. She's just 20 something and a bit 'head girl' The miso obsession is annoying though. Thought she was worse than Lizzie this week

Reactions: 17
I don’t like Crystelle, I think she comes across as a bit up her own arse, like she knows she’s a good baker and is just pretending/dumbing herself down

Reactions: 11
I actually feel sorry for Lizzie, she smashed that showstopper and got kicked out anyway
Me too. At least she got to go out on a high 🥺
Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful they saved Giuseppe but they really had to talk their way out of it, as on the showstopper alone he would have gone! I’m sure in the past they’ve made the opposite argument and made their final decision on the showstopper/that weeks performance rather than the baker as a whole and their past performances..? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I loved Lizzie saying that crying had made her sound really Scouse, as if that was a huge difference from the rest of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they changed their rules to keep Chrystelle as is usually it’s on that week alone

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.