Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel Fielding is a talentless void, is there any need to have 4 presenters on Bake Off?
Adverts every 10 minutes or so does my head in too if you are watching the programme 'live' on ch4 :cautious:

Reactions: 5
current fave is jurgen & rochica, can’t stand amanda but can’t put my finger on as to why yet - same with freya

Reactions: 1
So glad Juergen did well again, I love him. He was so cute when Matt Lucas gave him a handshake, I want to adopt him!

Giuseppe is also great. The episodes always get better, at the start we get a little swamped by the sheer amount of contestants. Can't wait for Lizzie to be booted out, she really isn't fun, I just want to fast forward her scenes!

Reactions: 14
It’s every bake being linked to a personal, family moment does my bonce in.
This. It’s always “this Viennese whirl reminds me of my dead cousin” if I was on bake off I’d just be like “Idk i put cherries in it because I like cherries”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This. It’s always “this Viennese whirl reminds me of my dead cousin” if I was on bake off I’d just be like “Idk i put cherries in it because I like cherries”
This is why Tamal is one of my favourite ever contestants because he did something based on a sandwich he once had that was just a really good sandwich that he remembered.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Peter Kay parodied this well in Britain's Got the Pop Factor... and Possibly a New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly on Ice

I just don't care about your family on these reality TV shows, more cakes less manufactured attempts to play heartstrings!

In the Peter Kay show someone was kicked out because failing their GCSEs and stealing a lion bar from Woolworths wasn't sad enough. So he goes back to the north east to tell his family he's out which causes his gran to die, then Pete Waterman barges into the funeral to tell him now his story is sad enough that he can re enter the contest if he ditches the funeral and goes right back to London. He runs out of the church to his family whooping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My friend's just messaged me. She's just caught up with Bake Off now and she DOESN'T LIKE JUERGEN! 😲😲😲

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I have to admit, I love Jurgen but he’s going to start getting on my tits if he gets star baker every week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to admit, I love Jurgen but he’s going to start getting on my tits if he gets star baker every week 🤣🤣🤣
Same! Always the way for me when people keep getting star and then they get that star baker arrogance I go off them 😂 need an underdog to back

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.