Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norbs

VIP Member
Just watching the ‘Great New Year Bake Off’ and the standard of presentation of the cakes really put GBBO 2020 to shame.

Tots

VIP Member
I've just caught up on Extra Slice. Dave is like a different person when they show clips of him from behind the scenes! I think it must be because he's relaxed and not over thinking everything. He's got some serious biscuit flipping skills.
We’ve got 2 to go until we’re caught up, we’ve really enjoyed it! Their personalities really come through!

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Love lottie and Peter. Think sura will make the final? Not keen on David I think his name is... the one in the hoody and I know from twitter people like Laura but something a bit off about her for me! Love it

DigiDuino

There's always Paul Hollywood's that they would have been basing theirs on. Or if you Google you'll be able to find one from a Bread Ahead workshop. Don't know where you're from but Bread Ahead is a bakery in London that do baking classes too and their stuff is delicious.
I can’t seem to find Paul’s just now for some reason!
Bread ahead looks great thanks! I do live in London so I’ll have to pay them a visit

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
There is an article in the Dail Fail today, about the latest contestants in the show it, returns on September 22nd. I enjoy the show, I liked the banter between Noel Fielding, Sandi Toksvig and the contestants.

I think Laura might Win this as she is the only one who had the most positive feedback in the show stopper! I hope she doesn’t as her first 2 bakes were shocking!!