Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nepotism is the only word that comes to mind when I think of this silly little girl and how she achieved her ‘fame’.

Growing up in a very working class family and having my parents starve just to feed their 3 kids because they could barely afford a weekly shop is not the greatest of childhood memories to have. Yet there is Grace, being a #giftedwanker and getting so much free food absolutely boils my bleeping blood. Yes, I’m in a better place now, I can afford to live comfortably however I don’t have spare cash to throw on a bleeping hot tub ‘that’ll need a crane’ 🤪. Grace, there is a PANDEMIC going on but don’t worry about that huh, as long as you have some pic’s for the gram in your hot tub with your barely covering bikini tops on... selfish selfish selfish.

I’m very aware I put ‘middle class family’ looool sorry in my fit of rage I did a typo. I didn’t grow up with money and rich parents. Just correcting myself now for those who read above 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see her story of the gifted glass jars yesterday? All the backlash she got from her plastic b_nd jars must have taken its toll, she's resorted to promoting other brands instead of her own 🤣 and the daily dose promo too, what's wrong with your own daily dose grace?? 🥴

Reactions: 4
Wow this girl is so out of touch, crazy how she thinks she's so "relatable"! Sharing her jewellery on her story with I assume affiliated links as she tagged that they're ads, which are like £500 each for 2 of the bracelets, £700ish for the necklace and just short of 1k for the other bracelet...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow this girl is so out of touch, crazy how she thinks she's so "relatable"! Sharing her jewellery on her story with I assume affiliated links as she tagged that they're ads, which are like £500 each for 2 of the bracelets, £700ish for the necklace and just short of 1k for the other bracelet...
Literally just about to say this... bleeping hell. Again showing off “look at how much money I earned, cOmPlEtElY sElF mAdE”

Reactions: 3
Literally just about to say this... bleeping hell. Again showing off “look at how much money I earned, cOmPlEtElY sElF mAdE”
The funniest thing about it is that she still manages to make decent expensive jewellery look tacky/chavy as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with everything you've said about Grace but I just want to put it out there that not all Oxbridge students are like her. I went to Oxford (back in the day lol) and like to think that I'm not as insufferable as she comes across sometimes. I didn't do music and don't really know the structure of the course but I laugh at her each time she mentions the 40,000 words thing. The Oxford workload is intense but it's not like students at other unis are just sitting round doing nothing all day. Long story short, Grace is just an exaggerating idiot as usual.

Actually now I've started, Grace pretty much embodies what I hated most about Oxford. I worked my ass off as a first gen student to get there, never took anything for granted etc. Then you have Grace who get missed her grades (twice I think?), no doubt had unbelievable help with applications from her school, doesn't seem to give a duck about her subject and never does any of the 'Oxford-y' stuff that makes the place what it is.

Sorry for the little off-topic rant, I just used to see Oxford as so inaccessible before I applied and Grace's attitude towards her education and Oxford specifically drive me mad. There is so much more to life than Oxford but I've mentored people from less privileged backgrounds who have literally been crying down the phone to me after not getting a place, so seeing Grace fail to acknowledge any kind of privilege she has in this respect really gets to me.
I agree with you. My bf graduated in the same year as her, won awards, swept across his modules with high first classes and never posted tit about it anywhere. He is the most hardworking person I know. He and his friends seriously barely had a social life (like did not even see each other), he didn't have time to visit me in London, much less time to do all this influencer / press event tit. Our relationship took a hit because of his workload and him prioritising it (which was honestly worth it for him in hindsight and I now support that decision). It's all great now but yeah, Oxford is a giant battle most crucially in the final year that requires a lot of sacrifice if it's something you've had to haul ass for and I empathise with your anger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watching some old fitness vids to get some motivation and she’s a completely different person.
I know ppl change bla bla bla but she went from being very likeable to being insufferable and bragging 24/7

Reactions: 10
No idea but Grace tends to lose friends every so often. Same happened with Chessie and Healthy Chef Steph as well. 🤷‍♀️

Although on a side note I really like Oenone’s podcast! She is really good at keeping discussion going.
No she's still friends with Steph. Idk who Chessie is tho. And yeah she used to hang out loads with Oenone, I was bored and watching old videos.

Reactions: 1
Hello everyone, I'm new here! Wow I am so amazed to find likeminded people like me lmaooo. So this is going to be long because I've been needing to get this out and didn't know where to. I have been hardcore following, analyzing, and checking on Grace bc first I was genuinely interested in her development of Tala (you know..when we all used to like her) and how she does business and it has just turned into seeing and noticing all these horrible things.

1) Just for rant, she has changed so much from way before but we all knew that. She was so genuine, honest, hardworking AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, EXTREMELY TRANSPARENT (aside from the privilege tit). I'm literally so mad that she made all her old videos private because they were just fun. She herself admitted though, "it'd be strange (or something along those lines) if i didn't change in these last few years and I'm sorry if I've changed into someone you don't like blah blah blah feel free to unfollow me" whatever. Point is, we all get people grow up and change. But the problem is how she was such an honest, genuine, down-to-earth person. She was so transparent from being honest about sponsorships to working with Aflete to make her bands to making shipping prices as low as possible unlike now. Everything she is now, is what she always said a person should not be, as someone pointed out. Also what pisses me off is turning off all her youtube vids, she became famous, was financed, and popular from youtube videos. At least have some dignity, integrity, and honesty and keep the videos up and own up to your opinions changing if that's what actually happened?

2) Has anyone noticed how she is more transparent about Tala than B_ND and Shreddy? Like she almost seems more invested in it, she has more control over it, she cares more about it? Like when Tala's having its launches, they are even sharing their screen, which shows how many visitors there are, who is checking out, etc. but that same level of showing off is not present with B_ND? They feature staff from TALA but not B_ND or Shreddy? I feel like there's something going on there. Also someone found details of Tala's registration and the names the company is registered with (through their FAQ info) do not include Grace. I'm not sure what the laws are but if anyone could shed light on that, that'd be great.

3) Also for how Tala is selling millions, I genuinely am convinced it's like the same few thousand minions who feel like they need to grab everything they can despite screaming sustainability (excess is anti-sustainability but what do we know right)? I saw this one girl comment she bought all the Zae t-shirt colors and I was like is that necessary? Their sales are based on ethics - meaning they've convinced people that if people purchase their products, these people are doing the good in the world. Unfortunately that is not how reducing your carbon footprint works. In fact, it's arguably the opposite. It is not racially or size inclusive. I'm a (brown) Southeast Asian and I chatted with some fellow brown Asians and her featuring literally one east asian girl (and maybe 3-4 other east asian girls from reposting their instas lmao) do not mean anything for us. It's called tokenism. It's literally one of the most minimal, worst, fakest things you can do in showcasing "inclusivity" and achieve the complete opposite. People buy for her and their ego, not the quality of the products. Girlfriend Collective's sizes go to 6XXL.

4) Do people actually think Shreddy is effective? Like there is no way. So I've been working out for 6 years now and am an active human - heavy lifting, fast circuits, sprinting, basic yoga, hiking, swimming whatever. I test different influencers' programs just for fun. Kayla's still kills me (it's what I began with) but I fix them a bit to be more challenging. Natacha Oceane, Sarah Day, Krissy Cela etc. love them all and I think these women have figured out good plans for a wide variety of fitness levels. But Shreddy....omg. There is literally no bleeping way that tit is anything more than an active warmup. I understand that everyone has different fitness levels, but anyone reading this and doing Shreddy - please trust me - you are so much more capable than that. I genuinely can't believe people comment with sweat emojis and say Shreddy workouts look hard and are tiring. No disrespect if you do find it hard, but I think it's a huge waste of money and I promise you will achieve a far greater progressive overload looking elsewhere, and just skip this gigantic waste of time and your hard earned finances. Also calories in vs calories out, focus on low caloric dense / volume heavy foods, learn from all the great free advice on youtube, you don't need her "professionally certified" nutritional plans. Also who are all these idiots literally lifting nothing with her crappy looking belt? I deadlift 100 kg with no belt and no gloves. Omg I can't handle how poor the quality of Shreddy is. Also it was not #1 in the health and fitness charts as they were saying lmao.

5) Don't get me started on her whole move on BCAAs.

6) Anyone who pretends any of these products are good, aside from B_ND bands (which I must say, the Jordyn Woods bands failed me and were way weaker than the strengths I bought them for) are probably dying for Grace to just post them on her story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Though I bought a lot of Tala products before, so yes I was one of those who contributed to that "6 million revenue".

7) Remember that time on Twitter she posted how it's time for her to buy "something nice" and how she has not treated herself to anything nice, when literally she wears cartier bracelets, prada shoes, balenciaga sweaters, YSL handbags (yeah I know my luxury tit bite me) random ass expensive gold chains ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🤪🤪🤪

8) Did you guys see how her sisters were making fake accounts and sending hate messages to people or something? If anyone has examples or receipts, please do share. I saw these claims on youtube.

I have so much more to say but I'll just leave it for now lmao.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
4) Do people actually think Shreddy is effective? Like there is no way. So I've been working out for 6 years now and am an active human - heavy lifting, fast circuits, sprinting, basic yoga, hiking, swimming whatever. I test different influencers' programs just for fun. Kayla's still kills me (it's what I began with) but I fix them a bit to be more challenging. Natacha Oceane, Sarah Day, Krissy Cela etc. love them all and I think these women have figured out good plans for a wide variety of fitness levels. But Shreddy....omg. There is literally no bleeping way that tit is anything more than an active warmup. I understand that everyone has different fitness levels, but anyone reading this and doing Shreddy - please trust me - you are so much more capable than that. I genuinely can't believe people comment with sweat emojis and say Shreddy workouts look hard and are tiring. No disrespect if you do find it hard, but I think it's a huge waste of money and I promise you will achieve a far greater progressive overload looking elsewhere, and just skip this gigantic waste of time and your hard earned finances. Also calories in vs calories out, focus on low caloric dense / volume heavy foods, learn from all the great free advice on youtube, you don't need her "professionally certified" nutritional plans. Also who are all these idiots literally lifting nothing with her crappy looking belt? I deadlift 100 kg with no belt and no gloves. Omg I can't handle how poor the quality of Shreddy is. Also it was not #1 in the health and fitness charts as they were saying lmao.
Did you see her B_ND guides? That were full of mistakes and missing pictures on launch. Also her nutrition plans were terrible, full of soup and again, missing recipes. I managed to get hold of all three guides and there were sill recipes missing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is interesting. I have in the past seen some nasty comments about her but for the most it’s constructive criticism
They are all trying to use Imogens videos/attention to get this site down -_- too bad we’re actuallly not nasty on here, just giving constructive criticism

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is interesting. I have in the past seen some nasty comments about her but for the most it’s constructive criticism
I know she used to go on GG a couple years back because she's the reason I found that site (I've said it before and I'll say it again, INFLUENCERS POSTING ABOUT TATTLE AND GURUGOSSIP ONLY DRIVE MORE PEOPLE TO THEM). But Grace's threads (here and on GG) are always just full of constructive criticism (obviously I can't speak for that Imogen girl cause I have no idea who she is) and ex fans. Yes, there are some threads that descend into nasty comments, but no one from here (to my knowledge, I'll be disappointed if some of you guys do) EVER goes onto Grace's posts and gives her abuse. We stay here, knowing that if we voiced any concerns elsewhere we'd be piled on ourselves by their fanbase- and she can't even deny this because I've seen it happen multiple times!

I'm not sure when "slight criticism" turned into "trolling" and "abuse" in influencer's eyes, but I will say this: if you cannot deal with the fact that not everyone who sees your content does not like what you post or has issues with what you're doing (a recent one that springs to mind for me for Grace is that Tala has products that are made in China) then you need to block these websites and carry on living in your positive feedback bubble.

Reactions: 20
Hello everyone, I'm new here! Wow I am so amazed to find likeminded people like me lmaooo. So this is going to be long because I've been needing to get this out and didn't know where to. I have been hardcore following, analyzing, and checking on Grace bc first I was genuinely interested in her development of Tala (you know..when we all used to like her) and how she does business and it has just turned into seeing and noticing all these horrible things.

1) Just for rant, she has changed so much from way before but we all knew that. She was so genuine, honest, hardworking AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, EXTREMELY TRANSPARENT (aside from the privilege tit). I'm literally so mad that she made all her old videos private because they were just fun. She herself admitted though, "it'd be strange (or something along those lines) if i didn't change in these last few years and I'm sorry if I've changed into someone you don't like blah blah blah feel free to unfollow me" whatever. Point is, we all get people grow up and change. But the problem is how she was such an honest, genuine, down-to-earth person. She was so transparent from being honest about sponsorships to working with Aflete to make her bands to making shipping prices as low as possible unlike now. Everything she is now, is what she always said a person should not be, as someone pointed out. Also what pisses me off is turning off all her youtube vids, she became famous, was financed, and popular from youtube videos. At least have some dignity, integrity, and honesty and keep the videos up and own up to your opinions changing if that's what actually happened?

2) Has anyone noticed how she is more transparent about Tala than B_ND and Shreddy? Like she almost seems more invested in it, she has more control over it, she cares more about it? Like when Tala's having its launches, they are even sharing their screen, which shows how many visitors there are, who is checking out, etc. but that same level of showing off is not present with B_ND? They feature staff from TALA but not B_ND or Shreddy? I feel like there's something going on there. Also someone found details of Tala's registration and the names the company is registered with (through their FAQ info) do not include Grace. I'm not sure what the laws are but if anyone could shed light on that, that'd be great.

3) Also for how Tala is selling millions, I genuinely am convinced it's like the same few thousand minions who feel like they need to grab everything they can despite screaming sustainability (excess is anti-sustainability but what do we know right)? I saw this one girl comment she bought all the Zae t-shirt colors and I was like is that necessary? Their sales are based on ethics - meaning they've convinced people that if people purchase their products, these people are doing the good in the world. Unfortunately that is not how reducing your carbon footprint works. In fact, it's arguably the opposite. It is not racially or size inclusive. I'm a (brown) Southeast Asian and I chatted with some fellow brown Asians and her featuring literally one east asian girl (and maybe 3-4 other east asian girls from reposting their instas lmao) do not mean anything for us. It's called tokenism. It's literally one of the most minimal, worst, fakest things you can do in showcasing "inclusivity" and achieve the complete opposite. People buy for her and their ego, not the quality of the products. Girlfriend Collective's sizes go to 6XXL.

5) Don't get me started on her whole move on BCAAs.

6) Anyone who pretends any of these products are good, aside from B_ND bands (which I must say, the Jordyn Woods bands failed me and were way weaker than the strengths I bought them for) are probably dying for Grace to just post them on her story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Though I bought a lot of Tala products before, so yes I was one of those who contributed to that "6 million revenue".

7) Remember that time on Twitter she posted how it's time for her to buy "something nice" and how she has not treated herself to anything nice, when literally she wears cartier bracelets, prada shoes, balenciaga sweaters, YSL handbags (yeah I know my luxury tit bite me) random ass expensive gold chains ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🤪🤪🤪

8) Did you guys see how her sisters were making fake accounts and sending hate messages to people or something? If anyone has examples or receipts, please do share. I saw these claims on youtube.

I have so much more to say but I'll just leave it for now lmao.
Agree with all of this
The biggest one (which is probably the least mentioned of all in here) is how ridiculously easy shreddy workouts are. I look at the circuits they put up for your daily exercises and like what??? I probably burn more calories waking to and from the fridge. I imagine most of the girls are probably like grace, genetically got fine figures anyway.

But There is a lot of GREAT free content out there at the moment with quarantine!! I dunno why you’d subscribe to that app, particularly if you’re lot a vegan, half the app is void 🥴 They repeat the same exercises constantly. You are not gonna get anywhere just doing ten minutes of glute bridges, mountain climbers and crab walks 4 times a week

And on point 6 I agree people hype products for grace’s attention. But I don’t really get how you benefit from being shared on her story holding your new hairband. But maybe that’s just me

Also have you seen they’ve changed shipping so you can only pay for tracked because too many parcels were going missing. Like hun, that is between you and your courier company why is the customer bearing the cost. Forcing people to pay £5 tracked shipping (UK- god help if you’re elsewhere) and your order will still take a MINIMUM of 8 days to arrive and from comments on their insta it seems people can’t track the package anyway. This company is all so off. The only motivation is graces bank account and media mentions

I know she used to go on GG a couple years back because she's the reason I found that site (I've said it before and I'll say it again, INFLUENCERS POSTING ABOUT TATTLE AND GURUGOSSIP ONLY DRIVE MORE PEOPLE TO THEM). But Grace's threads (here and on GG) are always just full of constructive criticism (obviously I can't speak for that Imogen girl cause I have no idea who she is) and ex fans. Yes, there are some threads that descend into nasty comments, but no one from here (to my knowledge, I'll be disappointed if some of you guys do) EVER goes onto Grace's posts and gives her abuse. We stay here, knowing that if we voiced any concerns elsewhere we'd be piled on ourselves by their fanbase- and she can't even deny this because I've seen it happen multiple times!

I'm not sure when "slight criticism" turned into "trolling" and "abuse" in influencer's eyes, but I will say this: if you cannot deal with the fact that not everyone who sees your content does not like what you post or has issues with what you're doing (a recent one that springs to mind for me for Grace is that Tala has products that are made in China) then you need to block these websites and carry on living in your positive feedback bubble.
Yes yes yes. Also grace publicly calls out companies via Twitter allllllll the time and makes comments about politicians etc, very hypocritical for her to get hyper defensive. The only reason people resort to the criticism (of her products/ content btw, we’re not sat here slagging off her appearance etc) is because she deletes any negative feedback from the public sites. (But they don’t delete comments 🥱)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh shut up grace saying we have "blood on our hands". This site is very strict (unlike GG..) and the worst it gets is bitchy. But mostly it's exposing all your shady tit and that's why you hate it and try to discourage people from posting here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this from the girl who when I called her out for needing a student discount code and then called her out for her rich parents said to me I have no idea what her parents do. baby. the whole world knows what your parents do. this fake poor thing makes vom
Does anyone remember the insta story she uploaded in a meeting with UNiDAYS that never amounted to anything?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember the insta story she uploaded in a meeting with UNiDAYS that never amounted to anything?
Was it to get a student discount code?! I blocked her on all platforms after that debacle but if that's true it's absolutely bloody hilarious that I've had that much impact on her brand 😭😭 and all she had to do was not reply but she couldn't help herself

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.