Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost feel like she is doing it to get one up over her audience. "I went to Oxford and started not one, but TWO businesses, I'm burnt out as duck but refuse to get help because look at me I am better than you because I graduated from OxFoRd UnI while starting TWO businesses"

Bore off.

Reactions: 6
Grace reminds me of Kylie Jenner when she says she’s self-made.

your parents are millionaires and you went to a private school, please bore off. She really needs to drop the ego before she loses all her followers

Reactions: 9
Million pound house, yet she is begging her followers to help her get free 'lyfts' via a referal code?! Just pay for your own travel!

Reactions: 5
Million pound house, yet she is begging her followers to help her get free 'lyfts' via a referal code?! Just pay for your own travel!
she is ridiculous, does she pay for anything?! It is the same for the majority of influencers, it is going to be a shock when the bubble bursts and they actually have to *gasp* use their own money like the rest of us!

Reactions: 4
has anyone seen her latest post about a.colab? I have no idea who thr girl is but lot of the comments are very critical.. anyone know why?

It's Jordyn Woods, the woman who allegedly slept with Tristan Thompson, who was dating Khloe Kardashian at the time. I would assume the comments are critical as she has basically aligned herself with a 'homewrecker'.
Interesting business choice :rolleyes:

It's Jordyn Woods, the woman who allegedly slept with Tristan Thompson, who was dating Khloe Kardashian at the time. I would assume the comments are critical as she has basically aligned herself with a 'homewrecker'.
Interesting business choice :rolleyes:
wow I did not know this!! very interesting!! Why on earth would she choose to collaborate with her?! Or is it the standard "any publicity is good publicity" argument?

Reactions: 2
That shreddy app looks terrible, 12 5 min workouts. The kind of things that have been done countless times for free. Then she uses the excuse of its the same as a couple of coffees a month. That same tired excuse as all these 9.99 subs really add up, and hers offers terrible value for a rushed out poor app.

So she's pumped everyone dry for her $45 workout pamphlets, that are naturally split so you need to buy a handful and now goes on to this app.

I'm not sure how anyone still trusts her and this hasn't blown up in her face.

It's not bad per se to be incredibly money hungry, but she keeps on screwing over her fans and they won't keep taking it.

Reactions: 5
just seen a photo of her on Elle Darby's account she looks so different, i dont think the fringe suits her i wouldnt see her in the street and think she is a wealthy millionaire more like someone with a habit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fringe looks soooo stupid but each to their own.

Grace went down the pan last year when she shoved veganism in everyone's face and the constant "I'm better than you" drove me mad. I can't sit through her videos at all.

Reactions: 1
just seen a photo of her on Elle Darby's account she looks so different, i dont think the fringe suits her i wouldnt see her in the street and think she is a wealthy millionaire more like someone with a habit
I am intrigued as to how this collab came about... They seem to have nothing really in common besides the fact that they have totally different fanbases so can each gain more...

£1million house but can’t find a hair dresser to do a good fringe. It’s way too straight and blocky, needs some texture and thickness

I followed Grace just before she seemingly gave up fitness for good. She was vegan and into fitness so I thought "oh cool, someone with my interests!" then she moved into that flat last summer and all the success went to her head. It was like she realised she'd built the following, so she didn't actually have to care about fitness anymore. I mean for god's sake the only reason she gained traction in the first place was cause of Kayla Itsines featuring her when she did her BBG. Looking back now it makes me so angry. Grace never cared about fitness, she only cared about making money.

her latest instagram foto... it just seems that she was gifted the bikini in the wrkng size, couldn't be bothered to change it and wore it anyway. she has a great figure i don't get why she doesn't wear clothes in the right size!

her latest instagram foto... it just seems that she was gifted the bikini in the wrkng size, couldn't be bothered to change it and wore it anyway. she has a great figure i don't get why she doesn't wear clothes in the right size!
As a fellow big busted lady, I HATE wearing bras that don’t fit properly. I don’t understand why she doesn’t buy proper fitting bras- she clearly has enough money for it!

None of the "super limited edition" bands have sold out since going on sale yesterday https://b-ndstore.com/gb/categories/jordyn-woods-collection

Most of her followers hate the band colab, apart from whoever runs the shreddy app account 😂
Screenshot_2019-10-30-08-45-18-251_com.instagram.android.jpg

It's not even organic or recycled. Just something that can flog for a 90% markup.

Her fans must very quickly be waking up to how half arsed, rushed grace is just to make as much money as possible.

Lots of the reviews for the shreddy app are ridiculous, praising grace for working so hard but basically saying the app is tit but at the same time forgiving her.

The app is an of the shelf thing that anyone can buy (with a few grand) then add their own content to customise and brand it. Nothing new or original just another money making scheme for infuencers and celebs that's little more than merch.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.