Grace Beverley - Grace Fit Uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quality of the leggings are horrific and there are no excuses for the same problem with orders happening over and over again, especially as they keep launching new products before sorting the old ones. I also don't see how the sizes are very inclusive, I wouldn't say a size 18 is uncommon and it is a normal high street size. In my opinion, I don't think TALA have done anything groundbreaking and the quality of the leggings especially don't live up to expectation. They are see through and arrived with a tear in the seam! I ordered in the first launch which was cancelled (even though I ordered a size that was still in stock after the rush) then reordered in the restock. Luckily a good few months down the line I was refunded but that was through Paypal and only went through as they didn't receive a reply from TALA, hence why it took so long!

I initially found Grace quite down to earth, but the further this year has gone on, the more braggy I have found her. I think her buying a house in London is great and travelling is great, but if you are flashing all of your cash around whilst people are losing out on money left, right and centre, you need to check that you aren't coming across as boasting.

Reactions: 10
Does she not get what the whole point of influencers is?

1568221614024.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does she not understand what it would mean for her if all her followers "moved on"? its not like her crappy merch businesses would stand up on their own

does she not understand what it would mean for her if all her followers "moved on"? its not like her crappy merch businesses would stand up on their own
exactly! jesus that message is so passive aggessive!

Reactions: 1
Totally random but does anyone else hate this trend (especially ampng fitness influencers) to havw really long fake nails? To me they just look like claws

• Haha
Totally random but does anyone else hate this trend (especially ampng fitness influencers) to havw really long fake nails? To me they just look like claws
What amazes me is that she studied Music at Oxford. I'm assuming she is a singer as I can't see how she could play any instrument with those talons.

Reactions: 2
I can't stand Grace anymore... I used to love watching her back in her prime. I was so envious of her figure but now.. she has gone the same way as Nikki Blackketter. Not a surprise since they used to be close

I can't stand Grace anymore... I used to love watching her back in her prime. I was so envious of her figure but now.. she has gone the same way as Nikki Blackketter. Not a surprise since they used to be close
I almost think this is the problem with any influencers who become superfamous/rich etc they just lose what was relatable.. are there any exceptions?

I don't think she understands that she got well known for her fitness etc but now shes completely changed, and so a lot of her fans and followers won't really continue to follow her as it's not the content that they want.

has anyone seen comments under latest house instagram account? lots of people calling her out for using press gift or something instead of ad. As usual I don't get why furniture companies would gift her stuff, who in her followers are likely to be furnishing anywhere with expensive furniture?

So, does she actually still work out/do fitness anymore? I can’t tell. In the odd pictures she posts of her body she doesn’t look as lean as she used to. I think she’s always been blessed with a great booty so she’s fine in that department. It’s sad really and it makes me wonder what changed? She has more free time now to commit to fitness (than when she was studying) but she’s gone really quiet and just wants to sell her tit range.

the comments under her new app are not very positive from what i saw.. as people seem to be pointing out it is the same as various other existing apps..

the comments under her new app are not very positive from what i saw.. as people seem to be pointing out it is the same as various other existing apps..
That honestly doesn't surprise me. She created an app simply as another source of income and because everyone else was doing it. There is no real passion behind it, it is just a cash cow.

You could argue the same with the bands or whatever she is doing now, but she at least looks authentic when she is excited. This app looks forced.

Reactions: 3
Does she not get what the whole point of influencers is?

View attachment 40205
This is so deluded. 😂 Its not selfish or jealous to point out that someone (not Grace specifically but all influencers) has either a) dropped the morals that once made them popular (like when people build their following on, say, ethical fashion and then go back to fast fashion, or veganism and then go back to eating animal products), yet still expects that same audience to stick around, or b) didn't really have morals to begin with yet is trying to flog designer clobber to an audience that they know can't afford it, or books, an app etc whatever it is, that isn't quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is so deluded. 😂 Its not selfish or jealous to point out that someone (not Grace specifically but all influencers) has either a) dropped the morals that once made them popular (like when people build their following on, say, ethical fashion and then go back to fast fashion, or veganism and then go back to eating animal products), yet still expects that same audience to stick around, or b) didn't really have morals to begin with yet is trying to flog designer clobber to an audience that they know can't afford it, or books, an app etc whatever it is, that isn't quality.
"selfish" for not giving me.money for posting photos of herself every now and again and releasing meaningless apps?

"selfish" for not giving me.money for posting photos of herself every now and again and releasing meaningless apps?
Especially when she doesn't even NEED the money. Her family is minted, plus she has a degree that she could use. Its baffling.

Especially when she doesn't even NEED the money. Her family is minted, plus she has a degree that she could use. Its baffling.
I think she's incredibly driven, so much so that she can't step back and see the absolute train wreck she's setting up for herself. Yes, she's had a huge leg up by having a wealthy family, the best education money can buy and contacts with hugely influential people. But she chose to start two businesses whilst still at Oxford and since graduating seems to be on a rollercoaster to try to earn as much as possible as quickly as possible.

All great until you realise that actually she's making a half-arsed job of everything because rather than concentrating on getting, say, one of her businesses right, she's constantly looking for the next fast buck.

She's very young, clearly very inexperienced in business and I think it's all starting to unravel for her as she continues to produce more and more sub-standard products. Of course Mummy and Daddy will bail her out when it all inevitably goes tits up, she'll marry a Russian oligarch and we'll never hear of her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's incredibly driven, so much so that she can't step back and see the absolute train wreck she's setting up for herself. Yes, she's had a huge leg up by having a wealthy family, the best education money can buy and contacts with hugely influential people. But she chose to start two businesses whilst still at Oxford and since graduating seems to be on a rollercoaster to try to earn as much as possible as quickly as possible.

All great until you realise that actually she's making a half-arsed job of everything because rather than concentrating on getting, say, one of her businesses right, she's constantly looking for the next fast buck.

She's very young, clearly very inexperienced in business and I think it's all starting to unravel for her as she continues to produce more and more sub-standard products. Of course Mummy and Daddy will bail her out when it all inevitably goes tits up, she'll marry a Russian oligarch and we'll never hear of her again.
I think rather than disappear when that happens, she will have some kind of crazy re-invention as a yoga teacher /wellness guru type thing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.