Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see this reel for the weeks she released the sculpt wear and the trench 💀
My thoughts exactly! I'm sorry, but the whole "the room was too small, so we had to spend three grand to get a bigger one"...my heart bleeds for you Grace. I'm sure they do segments on Comic Relief about this kind of awful injustice.

It sounded like the whole thing was just terribly planned to be honest. Wrong room, should have had multiple cars for A SHOOT WITH A CAR, wrong transport method for stock... She can post about productivity all she likes but being productive does not mean making the right decisions / being good at your job / ensuring others know what they're doing

Reactions: 20
Saw this post on graces sister’s insta. Honestly the mental gymnastics of this family to justify influencer lifestyles 🙄. Yes we probably are all hypocrites to some degree, but no where near the same level! It’s not comparable?!
Of course grace is in the comments giving these 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why on earth, as an actual millionaire, would you insist on exclusively wearing clothes that are at least 2 sizes too big.
Also this is not a Tala trench?! 👀
IMG_0973.jpeg

• Haha
Saw this post on graces sister’s insta. Honestly the mental gymnastics of this family to justify influencer lifestyles 🙄. Yes we probably are all hypocrites to some degree, but no where near the same level! It’s not comparable?!
I think it just goes to show how much of a privileged bubble most of these self-aggrandising influencers live in. Most people live far more sustainably than they do just with their day-to-day lives, rather than feeling like they need to take any ~special~ measures; people wear a t-shirt from Primark until breaks or buy from charity shops because they can’t afford to buy loads of new clothes, people don’t take multiple long haul flights a year, people take public transport/don’t drive around for the sake of it, because petrol is expensive etc etc.

I don’t think they realise that they’re a root cause of that “broken system”, whether that’s through the lives they lead and promote now, or because that lifestyle has been made possible through generational wealth that was a building block of the capitalist horrorshow we’re currently experiencing. So, dear granddaughters of one of Margaret Thatcher’s besties, get off your high horses. You and your family are literally the problem and you should feel bad about it.

Reactions: 29
I think it just goes to show how much of a privileged bubble most of these self-aggrandising influencers live in. Most people live far more sustainably than they do just with their day-to-day lives, rather than feeling like they need to take any ~special~ measures; people wear a t-shirt from Primark until breaks or buy from charity shops because they can’t afford to buy loads of new clothes, people don’t take multiple long haul flights a year, people take public transport/don’t drive around for the sake of it, because petrol is expensive etc etc.

I don’t think they realise that they’re a root cause of that “broken system”, whether that’s through the lives they lead and promote now, or because that lifestyle has been made possible through generational wealth that was a building block of the capitalist horrorshow we’re currently experiencing. So, dear granddaughters of one of Margaret Thatcher’s besties, get off your high horses. You and your family are literally the problem and you should feel bad about it.
Yeah she should have a good look at her sister who literally renovated already renovated house, very sustainable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
man these people piss me off so much. anything to absolve themselves of personal responsibility! i’m not sure my vote in a safe seat is going to save us all from climate change but what do I know

Reactions: 11
Looks like word salad captions are a family trait. Given she is UK-based, her work trip was completely non-essential and yes, she’s a massive hypocrite, just like her money grabbing sister. To then blabber on about systemic change and voting. 🙃 Does she think systemic change means she can keep on flying and continuing with her polluting lifestyle? Sustainability influencer my arse.

Reactions: 13
Just a bit of a thought exercise, but is there anything Grace legitimately pays for?

She gets gifted snacks/food, meal prep services and nights out/restaurants/spa breaks.
She gets gifted clothes/jewellery
She gets gifted treatments/facials/medical procedures
She gets gifted items from small companies
She gets gifted renovations and services

It's one of the funny things about being rich/influencer lifestyle, the more you earn and grow, the less you end up needing to pay for. It would be interesting for someone to collect all the brands that gift to people who don't deserve it and then put them in a don't support category, because it really is insane. Gifting Grace, someone who could probably buy the clinic a free treatment is absurd. I mean, I get it as she has the followers, but it's a slap in the face to the 'regular' person constantly.

“Fight for systemic changes” OK I guess for Grace that could start with not launching a new piece of poorly-made, ill-fitting tat every two seconds and stopping all that scarcity marketing

Reactions: 14
So has she admitted to not being vegan/veggie anymore or just soft launching it like the Botox? Cus that's a big ass plate of oysters for one person

So has she admitted to not being vegan/veggie anymore or just soft launching it like the Botox? Cus that's a big ass plate of oysters for one person
They’re SUSTAINABLE, don’t you know? She’s spent LITERALLY YEARS scouring the globe for the most perfectly snatched oysters and she’s stunned to reveal them to you now. They have been MONTHS in the planning and the product team [Amar and Me] have tried COUNTLESS options before finding these most perfect ones. They WILL CHANGE your life with how vegan they are. The oyster has never eaten anything that hasn’t been sustainably sourced. Hope this helps! Xox

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In the same breath she’s promoting Emily English’s cook book which is pretty much completely non-vegan so yep, deffo no longer vegan!

• Haha
It’s mad because the vegan thing was the ONLY element of he lifestyle she could vaguely promote as sustainable and it was sustainability that helped break her out of the fitspo influencer circle
- multiple long haul flights per year
- Ubers round London
- insane overconsumption
- energy usage of a mansion in London for 2 people who are never in the country

To name a Few

Reactions: 20
It’s mad because the vegan thing was the ONLY element of he lifestyle she could vaguely promote as sustainable and it was sustainability that helped break her out of the fitspo influencer circle
- multiple long haul flights per year
- Ubers round London
- insane overconsumption
- energy usage of a mansion in London for 2 people who are never in the country

To name a Few
it’s actually wild how she used that to market herself and it’s stuck so well that people still uncritically associate her with being sustainable when there
isn’t one thing about her that fits the criteria for that label

Reactions: 16