Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
It’s all a lie to make herself relatable but all it does is perpetuates the idea that Oxford is expensive and you have to be rich to go there because *even* Grace almost couldn’t pay for it. Which is damaging to so many of her young followers who might think they can’t afford to go to uni themselves.
Do you mean the city is expensive or the Uni? Aren’t all universities the same price?

Reactions: 1

narcisxa

This is a bit off topic, but can anyone recommend any decent fitness/health influencers or is there a thread where that happens?

emm

VIP Member
Today grace is doing a whole 3 hours work for tala!! (None for shreddy obviously). But wait, during “block 4” she’s actually…doing a q&a on her instagram stories? Tell us again how you’re not an influencer grace x

Also, “have to leave 30 mins early” when has she ever left the office at 5:30?? Leaving at 5 today is probably the latest she’s stayed all year
I'd be so intrigued to see what hours her staff work, I bet she makes them work something like 8 - 6

br0ws3r

VIP Member
No I don’t think she provides any drama unlike Grace. Honestly I wouldn’t have known she said something about being self made if it wasn’t for a font saying it on here (and I watch her videos) 😂 What I don’t like about Grace is that she seems to mention how she’s a self made business woman in many of her posts/videos/interviews when it’s clear she’s not.
A font?

hey all, i drop in and out of this thread every so often and don't love Grace but a little ashamed to say i loooove the skinluxe leggings. I love how they feel, they fit, the pocket.... most leggings make me itch so much or feel too compressive on me. I have two pairs which are getting a lil saggy after wearing a couple of times a week for over a year and honestly i'd buy them again - HOWEVER are there any similar alternatives? i'd rather not give her any more money lol
Brave soul! Tbf, I tend to wait for Gymshark sale orrrr go for Nepoagym on Ali. They're doing good, good dupes.

emm

VIP Member
Actually concerned about her bloody dog at this point, if I were whoever she dumps it on all the time I’d claim him as my own the poor thing.
I would rather she leave it with someone else, at least they probably walk him, when does she?