Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loval

Back on her skincare bullshit this morning...how can she have the audacity to promote skincare products when:
1) she's had dermaroller/dermapen/god knows what costing probably £1k minimum
2) and still has acne
3) covers herself in a good six inches of make up to hide it
4) flits between skincare brands based on whoever will give her free products (Paula's Choice who?)
5) uses four hundred filters a day so you never know what her skin is actually like

Can we literally stop this new wave of instagrammers paying thousands for clinical skin enhancements and then lecturing us on how we can get the same results by BUYING PRODUCTS THEY GET FOR FREE!!!! And then hiding behind filters because their skin is still 💩 what a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Is it just me or this card in the back of her phone saying she's exempt from wearing a face covering? View attachment 636402
I feel like when people not so subtly drop the fact that they’re exempt from wearing a mask, they’re trying to deflect / excuse their shitty covidiot behaviour. No one cares if you’re exempt from wearing a mask or not Grace, you’re the same fool who spent this entire pandemic breaking covid laws and got caught lacking in Dubai 💀

Reactions: 76

emm

VIP Member
God she’s just so fucking annoying. Like why do you feel the need to post something to prove you’ve done a nice thing for someone? Makes me think she’d be the kind of person to give money to a homeless person whilst filming it to post on socials 🙄😂
all i took from that is that the driver arrived and she is making them wait 10 minutes :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 74

lushstudent

I've never understood people who post things like that? If you're really THAT hungover then how are you taking photos and posting them, with a full face of makeup on? My worst hangovers have included me curled up into a ball with my head over a bucket whilst my mum makes fun/shouts at me, but you don't see me posting it with "omg world's worst hangover🤪" do you

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
What the actual bollocks is going on in the comments of that tiktok, there’s people spilling tea left, right and centre

A496CB97-3A6E-45E4-A514-6C2689516F6C.jpeg

1F312164-3B2B-4E45-B412-3408BB3A4105.jpeg

AD41E896-9077-41A1-A456-179F9B9EDC62.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

nomaddie

Chatty Member
She HAS to be trolling at this point
I’ve always known she was out of touch but this is just blatantly gross. can she use her private instagram for recommendations from other influencers? probably not bc then she won’t get gifted things. god I cannot stand her.

grace beverley: working hard (on planning my next vacation), hardly working (on my 2 companies which i am the CEO of)

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Kiwi657

idk bout anyone else but it gave me strong violet beauregard vibes 🤷🏽‍♀️
Personally find this quite harsh on violet. She (unlike grace) has such a strong and memorable aesthetic. Her matching velour tracksuit and bubblegum look was an absolute moment. Ahead of her time. 10/10. Grace could only dream of being so effortlessly iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I can't wrap my head around the stupidity of showing off your tan lines and your potential skin cancer scar in the same photo someone make it make sense

Reactions: 68

Jlurking

I wondered how she got her house looking so nice, looks like she had a massive helping hand from mummy’s interior designer friend🤪
this is what she doesn’t fucking get about her privilege man. having family friends who are renowned interior designers is not something the average person can relate to. it’s so infuriating how trapped she is in this social bubble which has her convinced she’s built herself from nothing.

aemee321

Chatty Member
C4DEC245-363B-44E4-90F0-09D1C950A21A.png

The reason we don’t have a huge bum or shredded abs is because we can’t stop eating like dickheads 😍 fitness influencer of the year 👏🏼 Also see no credit given to the peloton or F45 or GVT 🤫🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

halloumiwraplife

Also I feel like no one has mentioned yet about her writing A WHOLE BOOK about why hustle culture is bad and how to be more chill and then her first reel is just hustle culture in a nutshell. She's become a complete farce of herself at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

imsorry

Wtf she blocked me for liking that comment about the clock being 9.15?? It was hardly a hate comment? 🤣

I personally think it’s fine when youtubers film morning routines later in the day or whatever, like this instance

But YouTube is usually their actual job - with grace it just completely conflicts with the whole meaning of the reel. The reel is her using the gym early to start work at 8.30 - and then showing herself flat out busy with tala all day. But the truth is that at 9.15 she’s filming for an ig reel? Just think it looks silly and makes no sense

Sorry for the rant maybe I’m just pissy she blocked me lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

influencersmakemewannadie

Feeling like a broken record here but JUST. GOOGLE. IT.

How does she think the rest of the world finds anything? As a person on a zero hour contract and a shitty wage living in a shitty flat, her constant whining and begging for free stuff enrages me. Imagine claiming to be left wing while refusing to share your wealth even with the people directly providing you with a service. Absolute twat.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

anastasia1989

On her stories she says she has a husky voice because of a “cold from the plane” 🤦🏼‍♀️ So she has cold/flu symptoms after an international holiday but is traipsing around centre London with no mask…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65