Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is my first thread so hope it works
thanks @limelipstick for the hilarious title

recap-
- grease’s long awaited (cough) book was released - she claimed it had reached number 1 best seller on amazon world wide, as usual for grease that was a huge exaggeration and was number 1 in uk only for less than 24 hours
- grease continued not to wash or clean her face, clothes or home 🙃
can’t think of anymore but the last thread was a wild ride as usual please someone recap on all i’ve missed

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet she’s posting on her home page again because she’s going to do another (mini) reno and wants to bag some freebies. Just speculating here

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Brief recap:

-Grace tried to channel her creativity into painting but ended up plagiarizing someones art

-She is still getting adgifted every meal

-Ziggy finally got the snip, great for the female dogs of london, not so great for Grace’s insta content as it means she can no longer do her hilarious weekly stories of him humping the sofa

-Got called out for using ridiculous filters on her pictures and somehow managed to get offended by this

-She’s been talking lots of waffle and shite as usual, in her interview with The Times, she stated that when she thinks of someone who is fulfilling their purpose in life, she doesn’t think of a doctor or a humanitarian worker, she thinks of an instagram influencer 🤩

-Everyone is still getting bombarded with shreddy and tala ads

-Shreddy app crashed for 3 whole days, customer service ignored every complaint about it as usual

-Tala is now selling a very sanitary facemask/headband combo 🤢

-The long awaited book finally got released and it confirmed to everyone that she does indeed have not a bleeping clue™

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
About the nursery thing in the previous thread, i come from a small town in the U.K. and a standard nursery price here is £50 a day. For just four days a week and not five it costs me over £9k a year. I can imagine this price is higher in London.

Reactions: 11
About the nursery thing in the previous thread, i come from a small town in the U.K. and a standard nursery price here is £50 a day. For just four days a week and not five it costs me over £9k a year. I can imagine this price is higher in London.
I remember this being discussed in 2017 and the thing that consistently bothers me is their decision to pick on the nursery she went to and not the multiple private schools that would have cost hundreds of thousands of pounds over the years.

Reactions: 26
but as said in prev thread, that’s for prices
today- we talking over 20 years ago for grez being nursery age- there is NO WAY average nurseries cost that then.
and again, she is one of 4 siblings who are pretty close in age from what i know, so if they all went to a
similar setting from age 2-4 (possibly 18 months or 2
years) we’re talking at least £60k and that’s just on fees for care when they were pre school age.
not forgetting their actual school fees which approx calculation was made by a our favourite mathematical genius @greenvelvet a few thread back around £1.8 million.

the point isn’t that nursery fees now cost whatever when graces family
paid whatever. the point is that her family could afford to spend the best part of 2 million quid on educating their kids and she cannot acknowledge the significance of that,
continues to play like she’s from a normal background and is generally not transparent and doesn’t acknowledge the insane amounts of privilege she has

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Random unrelated anecdote, but I was looking at my notes app and I found a 'prediction' from like 2019 that said GBev would start some sort of influencer consultancy business that helped influencers who weren't under big management negotiate fair brand deals etc.

It got me thinking about how desperate she is to distance herself from the influencer label, because this prediction came after she'd done a bunch of videos talking about brand deals and payment, how brands can exploit new influencers, etc. Obviously, I was way off the mark. But I actually think I'd respect her more for doing something like what I've just described than her rn pretending to be some eco goddess while she jets off 9 times a year and buys all this (SECOND HAND!!!!! ACTUALLY!!!) designer leather.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Random unrelated anecdote, but I was looking at my notes app and I found a 'prediction' from like 2019 that said GBev would start some sort of influencer consultancy business that helped influencers who weren't under big management negotiate fair brand deals etc.

It got me thinking about how desperate she is to distance herself from the influencer label, because this prediction came after she'd done a bunch of videos talking about brand deals and payment, how brands can exploit new influencers, etc. Obviously, I was way off the mark. But I actually think I'd respect her more for doing something like what I've just described than her rn pretending to be some eco goddess while she jets off 9 times a year and buys all this (SECOND HAND!!!!! ACTUALLY!!!) designer leather.
Yes! If she REALLY cared about the environment like she says she does then why not go on holidays in the UK instead of flying around the planet 9/10 times a year?

Reactions: 18
I am betting she is going to come up with some sort of merchandise relating to her book. Like planners, notebooks, mugs, inspirational quotes from the book for framing or something else for the house. The post she made about planning something extra if the book was taken well was so suspicious and now all of a sardine she is posting on her home account. Something is definitely up her sleeve.

Reactions: 43
I feel like a lot of her book is heavily focussed on how things have been while working from home during lockdown, which isn’t going to age well. In 6 months - a years time (HOPEFULLY) the pandemic will be over completely, things will be back to normal, we won’t have restrictions and a lot of the tit she has written about wont even be relevant anymore...

Reactions: 21
A negative, verified-purchase review is up now, for those who were saying they’d be interested to see one!
BBC3A4EE-D140-4458-9781-96B060E8A461.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 96
I am betting she is going to come up with some sort of merchandise relating to her book. Like planners, notebooks, mugs, inspirational quotes from the book for framing or something else for the house. The post she made about planning something extra if the book was taken well was so suspicious and now all of a sardine she is posting on her home account. Something is definitely up her sleeve.
She's already done notebooks, so I'd be shocked if she did them again tbh

Reactions: 5
My prediction is that she’s revived her chezgrez account to promote homeware stuff and decorative items. You can see the little scupture of the pink naked woman with the little red hearts and the canvas she painted earlier. So I think she’s going to be designing and making stuff like that and they’ll probably be very popular with her audience. And I wouldn’t mind that, she won’t have to worry about seams ripping and clothing being stained. Also it’ll be more blatant merch (she’ll try to brand herself as some sort of feminist artist but whatever) and she can’t claim to be “game changing” or “disruptive” because she’s just making frivolous knick knacks.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.