Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
my post?! 😭 I'm not PRing her at all. A bit horrified that it sounds like her writing!! I'm not on her side with relatability at all to be clear!

I was saying that people on Tattle spoke ages ago about her not being relatable anymore, and that she posted a story (seemingly in response) saying that it was selfish to "demand" relatability from her.

The point of my post is that it seems like she's dedicated an entire section of her book to arguing that it's unreasonable/selfish to expect relatability from an influencer? Which we've established isn't fair, because there's nothing selfish or unreasonable about no longer connecting with a moneyvlogger and no longer wanting to consume that type of content.
sorry but if " the value of vulnerability in emotionally raw posts online is erased if the post is intentionally vulnerable. " was yours.... then yes...

Just to say to people talking about filters etc. Yeah she does definitely use them but I’ve seen her in real life and her skin is amazing. I think it’s lasers or some kind of prescription but yeah. Crazy good skin now!