Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I have bruxism and only had to pay £45 for a bite guard to protect my teeth at night - not sure why she didn't do that to protect her teeth rather than having to rebuild them
I had to pay £90 for mine 😩 and I need to have some composite work to fix my teeth

Kc1233

Aren't you not allowed to use A levels in languages you're fluent in in your uni applications anyway? 🤔 We were told (10 years ago, I'm old) that if you're bilingual and take an A level in your language then you have to declare it on your UCAS and the uni basically doesn't count it in your application (which is fair, because you don't have to put in much effort compared to people learning the language from scratch) Did her school let her lie to sidestep that rule or have they changed it?
First time hearing of this. Languages at A level are a massive jump from GCSE often looking at reviewing literature which would be similar to studying English Lit

Jkay

Chatty Member
I find it so strange that her other housemates just disapeared. How did her whole house open up for them to move in? Did she kick her old housemates out or did they all leave her because she was impossible to live with?
Guessing their informal contact was up and they decided it wasn't for them.

Jkay

Chatty Member
It's probably nothing to do with Tala staff and it's Genflow's fault? It's still them that source it etc, maybe the only blame Tala staff can have is the late check, but will it even be them that handles the distribution?

klarigold

Both her parents are British, she learnt French because she was taught it in school when she was a child so I don’t think it’s the same. It’s more if French was her first language I think but she definitely had more of a leg up compared to others studying the language for the first time in secondary school at age 11.
Ah ok, I had some idea she grew up in France!

Jefit - it's free. Pro membership gets videos (but you can Google any you're not sure of) and access to more workouts but there's hundreds of free ones people have made so you can find one that works for you.

Peloton does a 2 month free membership, and even then it's only a few quid more than shreddy for so so much more.

David Lloyd online workouts are now free for everyone.

So much out there that is way better value than graces offerings.
Great I'll try it thanks :)