Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like their Milan trip came to quite an abrupt end? Grace F hasn’t posted for days and had no stories on the last couple of days there. Grace S posted a bit more but they were suddenly back in England
Yes they posted a few storys saying was their last night..well they manage to be in Milan for several weeks and they only went to Lake Como 🤷‍♀️ i would definitely explore more the citys around.

Trains are so good in Italy! I went to Rome for Milan in no time at all and obviously you can to Verona and Venice and the other lakes so easily. LAZY

Trains are so good in Italy! I went to Rome for Milan in no time at all and obviously you can to Verona and Venice and the other lakes so easily. LAZY

It looks like their Milan trip came to quite an abrupt end? Grace F hasn’t posted for days and had no stories on the last couple of days there. Grace S posted a bit more but they were suddenly back in England
Have they talked about getting their booster vaccines? I know the rules in italy changed recently making it a requirement to basically be boosted to eat indoors/go to bars etc.

So does Grace S dress so ridiculous because she’s dying for them to be spent to fashion weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The quality of the footage in their latest blog is so bad.
i feel like because they started off not doing great quality videos, they were still popular because they were younger and it was good for their age, but as they grow and their audience grows with them, the low quality can be compared to other peoples vlogs where the filming is much better and a higher standard

Reactions: 10
i feel like because they started off not doing great quality videos, they were still popular because they were younger and it was good for their age, but as they grow and their audience grows with them, the low quality can be compared to other peoples vlogs where the filming is much better and a higher standard
Exactly, they used to be so popular I started watching them when I was 14ish and me and all the girls in my class were obsessed with them and were so shocked to find out they were a year younger than us. As the years went in though, we all started watching them less and less.

The first video I watched of India Graces was when she met Grace and Grace as a fan, that’s how I discovered her and now she’s on half a mil and G&G are on 300k

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Exactly, they used to be so popular I started watching them when I was 14ish and me and all the girls in my class were obsessed with them and were so shocked to find out they were a year younger than us. As the years went in though, we all started watching them less and less.

The first video I watched of India Graces was when she met Grace and Grace as a fan, that’s how I discovered her and now she’s on half a mil and G&G are on 300k
literally i used to like their videos when i was younger, but they’ve not grown their content as they’ve aged, they still come across as immature and don’t seem to put any effort into their videos

Reactions: 3
They’re honestly clueless bless ‘em, ‘we’re just gonna move to Paris for the year and if we like it we’ll just stay longer,’ I don’t think they realise that you can’t just move to another country freely and start ‘working’ there. They have no clue about visas and restrictions.

The thing is I really like them and want them to do well but they need some sense knocking into them, living in a different country as an adult is totally different to going on a holiday to one as a child.

Reactions: 24
They’re honestly clueless bless ‘em, ‘we’re just gonna move to Paris for the year and if we like it we’ll just stay longer,’ I don’t think they realise that you can’t just move to another country freely and start ‘working’ there. They have no clue about visas and restrictions.

The thing is I really like them and want them to do well but they need some sense knocking into them, living in a different country as an adult is totally different to going on a holiday to one as a child.
Do their parents not tell them these things

Reactions: 4
Why are these two girls so irresponsible with their passports? They’re bloody useless.

Reactions: 2
Grace S's 'hot girls drink hot chocolate' photos 😬 The fish gape, the outfit, the posing... I'm genuinely embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on what the secret project is? I thought maybe a podcast as they’ve talked before about wanting to do that, but that wouldn’t involve so many ‘shoots’ surely, instead they would be in a recording studio of some sort.