Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace F is so unique looking and has attributes that would normally play against a person but she works it so well (like her sleepy undereyes).

Reactions: 4
I think Grace F is a naturally pretty girl and she has a great bone structure in her face! I think she should lay off the tan/eyelashes and go towards more of the “clean girl” / minamalist look, she’d look so much more fresh and youthful!!
She talked in the recent podcast about how insecure she is without fake tan because she’s so pale that she ‘looks ill’. Apparently even grace S has only seen her without fake tan once or twice.
Felt like a direct response to recent comments on here about her tan

Reactions: 2
She talked in the recent podcast about how insecure she is without fake tan because she’s so pale that she ‘looks ill’. Apparently even grace S has only seen her without fake tan once or twice.
Felt like a direct response to recent comments on here about her tan
She thinks she looks ill because she keeps dyeing her hair too dark. If she left it to her natural colour she’d be fine. It makes you wonder does she look at other pale people and think they look ill or is it a bit of body dysmorphia she’s going through.

Reactions: 9
She thinks she looks ill because she keeps dyeing her hair too dark. If she left it to her natural colour she’d be fine. It makes you wonder does she look at other pale people and think they look ill or is it a bit of body dysmorphia she’s going through.
Well her comments were in response to a girl writing into the podcast saying that she felt insecure about her pale skin / freckles. Grace’s response was basically ‘I can’t reassure you that it’s fine because I am insecure of my pale skin too’ (not a direct quote just summing up what she was saying) … so yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she thinks that of others

As someone who is extremely pale (and has diagnosed body dysmphoria), I'm sick of hearing comments about pale people looking ill, pasty, disgusting, that clothes won't suit us ect. God forbid white people actually look white. I wish influencers (and people in general) would just think before they speak. It's horrible knowing that people think you look gross and just makes me want to cover up completely

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As someone who is extremely pale (and has diagnosed body dysmphoria), I'm sick of hearing comments about pale people looking ill, pasty, disgusting, that clothes won't suit us ect. God forbid white people actually look white. I wish influencers (and people in general) would just think before they speak. It's horrible knowing that people think you look gross and just makes me want to cover up completely
With you on that one❤. There’s nothing wrong with being pale and I feel sorry for the folk wasting bank on fake tan to look like an🍊 and the people giving themselves skin cancer from sun beds all to match what society deems “attractive”. Hopefully it’s something Grace F will grow out of since she’s still young, but it’s ridiculous how much the tanned/borderline black fishing look is pushed on everyone.

Reactions: 4
I’m also very pale and for years I’ve hate it. Now I learned to love my skin color and to protect it with sunscreen. There’s nothing worse than being tan and aged bc you didn’t put sunscreen. Being ashamed for being pale is as bad as being ashamed for being black. All skin colors and types are gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean.. it's a part of life to age. People just swap a beauty standard all to end up with another beauty standard. And let's be honest, having wrinkles is far more ridiculed than being pale. If you want to use sunscreen, good! It protects against cancer! But people far too often stigmatise a few wrinkles like it's not a normal thing.

I’m also very pale and for years I’ve hate it. Now I learned to love my skin color and to protect it with sunscreen. There’s nothing worse than being tan and aged bc you didn’t put sunscreen. Being ashamed for being pale is as bad as being ashamed for being black. All skin colors and types are gorgeous!

You are beautiful. 🦋

I've always wanted porcelain skin myself.

I mean.. it's a part of life to age. People just swap a beauty standard all to end up with another beauty standard. And let's be honest, having wrinkles is far more ridiculed than being pale. If you want to use sunscreen, good! It protects against cancer! But people far too often stigmatise a few wrinkles like it's not a normal thing.
Wrinkles are a part of our life, but all these girls who sunbed and live off the sun don’t think of the consequences… that’s what I’m talking about. Wrinkles are fine, but being all wrinkly and having loose skin at 40 because at 20 you were all day in the sun… and of course, skin cancer….

You are beautiful. 🦋

I've always wanted porcelain skin myself.
I bet you are also gorgeous ❤

I wish grace f would realise that her pale skin would look a lot better than the orange skin she has when she’s tanned

Reactions: 6
Thing is, it’s look half decent if she didn’t use ultra dark and just went for medium/light

Reactions: 8
Grace F really needs to start eating healthier. I feel like she's lacking some vitamins cause her face is just so dull and tired. Lay off the alcohol and pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grace Shadrack’s reels are sooo cringe, she tries way too hard to be sexy and still fails

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Grace s’ extensions are sooo bad
does anyone know what type of extensions she got? it looks like a weft weave but i’m not sure. i keep trying to find her hairdresser but they aren’t tagged anywhere!!

I don’t really understand how this travelling is helping them grow their channel when they rarely post anything on their YouTube and when they do it’s basically the same thing they posted the last 5 times. If the whole point in these trips is content then why is the last blog 4 weeks ago

Reactions: 6
I don’t really understand how this travelling is helping them grow their channel when they rarely post anything on their YouTube and when they do it’s basically the same thing they posted the last 5 times. If the whole point in these trips is content then why is the last blog 4 weeks ago
They expect growth from doing nothing. Hopefully this year of travelling is their downfall

Reactions: 2