Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clueless

Chatty Member
To be fair, I just fancied him.

I’ve been at a party when Ed was there and I’m sad to say, he was nothing like Chuck Bass.
Same here. Rufus got annoying in the end, though most of the characters ended up annoying me to some extent! I did like him in the earlier seasons though.

Oh what party?! Do you have any tea? ☕

Reactions: 2

Web30

VIP Member
I think I might have watched it all the way through about 5 times now. It's such an easy watch. Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls and Desperate Housewives are my go to when I can't be arsed getting into something new.
Oooh I'd love to rewatch desprate housewives.

Welshgal

VIP Member
I don’t think I like Nate with anyone, plenty of choices as well, who didn’t he date at some point 😅
---
Also I like Rufus/Lily together. I don’t like Rufus with anyone else.
True about Nate 🤣

I love these two as well! Wish they had kept them together.

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I reached GG last year and I forgot how much I loved it. Not so much the ending but I'm dying to watch it again 😂

NGL, I'm excited for the new ones to start. It's not going to be same with different characters but I'm willing to give it a chance and hope it doesn't flop 😂

I used to Love S and hated Blair when it first aired but after rewatching I definitely have the opposite feelings.

I loved GG! I was always hoping Blair and Chuck would end up together. Might rewatch it again.. I bought the One Tree Hill boxset off ebay during the first lockdown and rewatched all of it, it was great :D
Ohh, I now need to rewatch OTH!

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
I finished watching it earlier this week - love it! Nate is gorgeous 😍 I knew Dan would be GG from the start.

Hated Serena’s dress at the end - looks like a Ferrero Rocher

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Same here. Rufus got annoying in the end, though most of the characters ended up annoying me to some extent! I did like him in the earlier seasons though.

Oh what party?! Do you have any tea? ☕
Not any tea really. It was a party full of MIC types of people. Actually some there went on to star on the show. He came there I think he had mutual friends. He was quite down to earth but, gave off slightly pervy vibes. He also was a lot smaller and not as good looking as I was expecting.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Worst moment in Gossip Girl!!!! What even was this, I can't even figure out what shape they are :sick: 😂 :sick: 😂

sub-buzz-1614-1597423342-3.jpg
Haha, that scene always stayed with me too. The angle makes her look like she's got an uncooked chicken leg.

A friend of mine went to a shit local FE college with Ed Westwick! They haven't told me any tea apart from the fact he was much shorter than you'd expect. I'll try to dig for more info. The guy creeps me out a bit. I don't think he'll have much of a career in future.

I completely forgot Arnie Hammer had a cameo on this show. But apparently an old interview resurfaced where he heavily implied he was fired from the show. He was Serena's professor who was secretly dating her, and definitely left abruptly. I wonder what the hell went on there?

Sea

VIP Member

This GG thread exists here too.

I loved GG but became repetitive weird and had Sunset Beach vibes!
Rufus and Lily were also the ultimate couple until he starting wearing those jumpers and ahe became evil Lily🤣

Blair and Chuck were the best thing about GG, I didn't care about clothes horse Serena.
Dan was punchable as was Vanessa

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Alexaj

VIP Member
Dan was the absolute worst. I despised him. However the actor is great in You. Blake Lively, yeah I like her well enough in other things too. Can't say I've actually seen Leighton Meister in anything outside Gossip Girl (other than an unmemorable appearance in Veronica Mars). It must be the writing? Because I agree Blair is the MVP.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Must admit I rewatched the whole thing in lockdown for the 4th time and not once have I got bored of rewatching 🤣

the new reboot has a lot to live up to

I think the reason I love serena so much is probably because I’m a massive Blake Lively fan in general, she’s just one of those Hollywood stars that cant do wrong, she’s a breath of fresh air really
Agreed I love everything she’s done!

Pιrικα

I cancelled my Netflix earlier this year to save money as I'm not working. I mostly spent lockdown #1 trying to do productive things like free online courses, yoga & running. But I swear to god if there's a lockdown #2 I'm going to have a GG binge, eat chocolate and cry into my duvet.
You can find the episodes on dailymotion for free if you don't want to pay for netflix. It's not HD and you might be tired watching it in low resolution but it's better than nothing

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I started to rewatch over xmas and was devastated when i logged on to netflix to find it gone!!

clueless

Chatty Member
Nate 😍

SO annoying about it leaving Netflix for HBO Max, a service that's inaccessible outside the US?! Ugh this reboot nonsense is even more annoying now 😤 😂

I loved having GG on, even in the background. I have some of the DVDs but it's not the same as being able to pop it on Netflix.