Gossip Girl Reboot - HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m continuing with the new episodes, I don’t know why 😂 the voice of the blonde gossip girl teacher is SO annoying

Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching season 2?

I hate the teachers' plot and acting so much that it makes it hard to watch.

Reactions: 2
Oh, season 2 isn't showing on my iplayer. But yeah that's where I watched it last time
Sorry I assumed it was there again, I have been watching here (behind a spoiler as usual as I am not sure of the rules on these streaming sites)

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20230120_145731_Chrome.jpg
Hello Tattlers,

It's GossWhore here. You're number 1 source for all Scandals and BS

It looks like the GG reboot got the boot. And not the Givenchy sharks every influencer seems to have.

They tried be woke.... but it was all.....a yawn

I guess when J started #stopthestory she didn't realise it would be her own she would be stopping

Moment of silence for GG 2021. Kidding. I'll leave you with a quote from B instead
View attachment 1897258

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1897259Hello Tattlers,

It's GossWhore here. You're number 1 source for all Scandals and BS

It looks like the GG reboot got the boot. And not the Givenchy sharks every influencer seems to have.

They tried be woke.... but it was all.....a yawn

I guess when J started #stopthestory she didn't realise it would be her own she would be stopping

Moment of silence for GG 2021. Kidding. I'll leave you with a quote from B instead
View attachment 1897258
Total non surprise it was awful. Why is there a constant stream of remakes now rather than new ideas?!

It wasn't great, but it was an easy watch and a couple of characters were decent.

Reactions: 1
There is a post credits scene in the final episode

I know it's awful but I kind of like it. It's easy silly watching. Shame there isn't going to be anymore

Reactions: 3