Goodman Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessssss the world has begun to spin again 🥳 My life isn’t the same without slagging off that piece of tit and her blue waffle

Does anyone remember Chloe being on eotb the second time? She gave that tit stain Bear grief and he voted off on the first or second episode. I don’t like Chloe but I rated her for that. Bear is scum
Bear and Lauryn in one thread?! I can smell their level of rancid from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi ladies
Another long time lurker here. Been absolutely glued the LG thread and was so sad when it was taken down. Thought I would pop on and say Hi 👋🏻 and that I can’t wait to see where the new thread goes 😁
I was that bored when the tattle thread was taken down I actually googled her ( as I refuse to follow her on Insta ) some cracking pictures on the Getty images site of all the sisters and even a pic with all 3 and Carron Julie 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys you should start charging £7.99 for a subscription to your tattle comments. Oh wait, you might not be that money grabbing?

The Goodman sisters thread titles might not have the same ring to them as Beggys but I’m glad your all back. I was wondering what I was gonna do with my spare time!
I had
1.do I volunteer my time to clean beggys carpets as the thought of them stresses me out.
2. Offer to be private security for Annie as she must be checking every bush she walks past.
Yes who has the Lauryn in the bush photo 🤣🤣

I came on last night cos I thought Amelia’s post about Mel was a bit out of order AND YOU’D ALL GONE!!!
I was so gutted.
It’s funny that Amelia can only hang around with an athlete who is also a bit shady. Trash attracts trash I guess.
What post about Mel? As in Reeves ?

Hi ladies
Another long time lurker here. Been absolutely glued the LG thread and was so sad when it was taken down. Thought I would pop on and say Hi 👋🏻 and that I can’t wait to see where the new thread goes 😁
I was that bored when the tattle thread was taken down I actually googled her ( as I refuse to follow her on Insta ) some cracking pictures on the Getty images site of all the sisters and even a pic with all 3 and Carron Julie 👀
Welcome to the madhouse… we went over to the Mel thread for a bit, it was great tagging each other as we didn’t know how long it would be down for… I even created a crappy thread for back to work questions 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guess who’s back
Back again
Liaryn’s thread
Tell a friend

I think it’s fair to say that at this stage in her life she’s dead in the water. No job, no man, sisters are fed up with her, shall I go on? Best thing she can do now is get some sort of psychiatric intervention and sort her tit out for the sake of Kairo. That poor bairn has got no chance!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Guess who’s back
Back again
Liaryn’s thread
Tell a friend

I think it’s fair to say that at this stage in her life she’s dead in the water. No job, no man, sisters are fed up with her, shall I go on? Best thing she can do now is get some sort of psychiatric intervention and sort her tit out for the sake of Kairo. That poor bairn has got no chance!!
This thread may bring the sisters back together. They unfollowed didn’t they! Wonder if they follow again yet. Poor Amelia and Chloe being put into the tit show that is their sisters life 😩 Heidi’s glad she only speaks Spanish and can’t translate this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guess who’s back
Back again
Liaryn’s thread
Tell a friend

You made me go check for thread 23 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never ever watched this who were her exes ?
I think I first heard of her on CBB. ?
I think it was that Ross Warwick the first series of ex on the beach and she was on it until the end then the other series was an ‘all stars’ season, big emphasis on the stars 😂🙈 but she got booted off by Bear on the first ep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well well well, what do we have here ;)

someone is shaking in their box room… look who’s back, back again, go tell Annie - everything we do we do for youuuuu! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, went to do my catching up and missed everything 😭😭😭😭 thanks so much for tagging me @Jolie1988, now I realise why. Time to catch up on this now x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How long until Lairen sends a dm to herself “ they shut your thread down those trolls I reported them xxxx”

and she replies “ a few of you’s have told me 🙌🏾 at least I can get on with my life now just me and Likkle man”

meanwhile she’s setting up burna accounts begging tattle to get her own one again☠

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it was that Ross Warwick the first series of ex on the beach and she was on it until the end then the other series was an ‘all stars’ season, big emphasis on the stars 😂🙈 but she got booted off by Bear on the first ep.
Wasn’t that the one with Lauryns ‘mate’ who they had photos of the same shared bag? There’s 2 that remind me of each other. The one that won love island (1st series) and then the eotb one? I can’t be arsed to google. I’ve just got in from the gym and am eating my ‘slimming world’ friendly pasta (it has about 20 syns) and trying to get the cat from eating it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now the title doesn’t specifically have Lorraine’s name in it yet, just want to put it here; Lauryn Goodman

wouldn’t want her tattle threads not to come up for anyone googling her would we 🤣

• Haha
Wasn’t that the one with Lauryns ‘mate’ who they had photos of the same shared bag? There’s 2 that remind me of each other. The one that won love island (1st series) and then the eotb one? I can’t be arsed to google. I’ve just got in from the gym and am eating my ‘slimming world’ friendly pasta (it has about 20 syns) and trying to get the cat from eating it 😂
Yes that’s Jess Hayes the Love Island one. I think the other one is Jess Impiazzi? She was Chloe’s mate on ex the beach all stars. God my Z list celeb gossip knowledge is on fire here 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.