Goodman Sisters #76 Dumpy Stumpy wants a private arrangement 4 Rumpy Pumpy 4 Spunky in her Lumpy Bumpy šŸ‡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that it's all about what Kiaro is missing out on, nothing about the "girl".

Reactions: 23
Itā€™s the fact Annie is spotted next to her 100k car Lauren wonā€™t stop being spotted next to her new Merc
Sheā€™s so tacky
She looks a state
Not even a new story same old tit

Reactions: 36
As predicted, another pathetic paid for pap walk because Annie was seen at the gym a few days ago. The sleeves on the blazer!? The lacing on the side of the boots!? The fake laughing with a postman!? What in the duck is she doing šŸ˜­ Sheā€™s such a pathetic bleep. Whatā€™s the disorder where you canā€™t feel shame/empathy etc?? She has that. RIGHT TO JAIL

• Haha
Reactions: 46
With names like that for the treatments they are definitely not a qualified medical professionalšŸ¤¬ Sorry but really bothers me how unregulated the sector is.
Positive is sheā€™ll come out looking worse than before šŸ™Š
the government has a consultation recently about whether these people should be qualified.
Because so many girls do this already with absolutely no qualifications they all responded against the regulation (coz otherwise they wouldnā€™t be able to work). It was the most responses a government has EVER had to a consultation.
I think that shows how unregulated this is. U can be 25, have gone on a training course and start sticking fake Botox into someoneā€™s body. Itā€™s scary. Some of these procedures are actually dangerous - needles near eyes etc. thereā€™s risks of stroke and if youā€™re not a nurse you donā€™t know the signs to look for if something starts going wrong.

Reactions: 15
What a bunny boiler. She is out to destroy him. Has the KW necklace always been that big? Agree on the narc comment, they also always have to have the last word. She wonā€™t stop this.

Reactions: 19
Someone has said it before, but she only mentions Kiaro as he gets sympathy for him.

She really thought she would get sympathy and kyle for the second, but then Annie being pregnant ruined her plans for the big daddy reveal.

At this point, I don't know who Loz is trying to ruin more her , her kids, Annie and her kids or Kyle and his family she has lost the plot.
---
---
Here she goes in her hooker era
U can imagine her telling the postal workers my kids dad is the Kyle Walker MAN CITY AND ENGLAND defender šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why is she SO bad at dressing. Its a skill to nail Annieā€™s ā€˜just threw this one and look a million dollarsā€™ vibe but sheā€™s trying to look a million dollars and looks like she charges $1 per hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her sisters must be raging. She is single handily destroying any chance of influencer careers for them.. what brand would touch member of this family now

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Iā€™d strangle that bleep with the dog tag if I had the pleasure of seeing her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why the duck would he be saved as an angel emoji
---
Notice how the dm or sun havent picked up on it and ran a story? Maybe cos its bullshit

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Why is she SO bad at dressing. Its a skill to nail Annieā€™s ā€˜just threw this one and look a million dollarsā€™ vibe but sheā€™s trying to look a million dollars and looks like she charges $1 per hour.
This!! Iā€™ve never known someone to always get it so wrong?? She dresses like itā€™s 2016. Ā£8k a month and you cut about dressed like Chloe Ferry doing a book signing? This girl fails at everything she does. I think sheā€™s always trying to prove sheā€™s not copying Annie but come onšŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion: sharing screenshots trying to impress, babe he said all that under duress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I ran here to say ā€¦.. pahahahaha that outfit!!!! Where does she find this tit? Ugly inside and outside

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone throw this Dog a bone ā€¦ šŸ¤¢
Is this before her tweakments Kairo bought his mami wasnā€™t she at the aesthetics clinic yesterday?? šŸ¤”
IMG_3882.jpeg

IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3880.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok the blazer is nice I will give her that, but sheā€™s bleeping killed it by putting that hideous brown belt over it and not those 2009 knee high tie boots again šŸ¤®šŸ˜­ ffs loz youā€™ve seen us all slagging off those shoes already why put them on again. Although I must say I canā€™t see her wearing anything worse than that hideous beach dress and granny knickers hanging out outfit šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.