Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Kyle met the 2nd child?
Probably yes she would have been balls deep in her blackmailing around the time konk was born I don’t think she would of let him get away with not coming to see her

Reactions: 27
Notice that lauryn was chuffed to high duck to show off giros toes as 'identical' to kyles but she's not as mad keen to say the same about knasals nose 'identical' 👃👃👃👃

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Girls they are still talking on the last thread
Can someone with authority drag them here

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I honestly can’t wait for her to get in deep tit she’s been running her nasty mouth for bleeping years.

Surely this thread alone is evidence never mind what we don’t see or hear.

Honestly Annie I beg for the millionth time drag the bleeping witch plsssssss

Reactions: 38
See if I was Goodman I would be very careful as money talks and gives power! Kyle and Annie must have the resources to finish her, so keep going Loz and see where it gets you!

Homewrecking woman!

I hope you get all that’s coming your way Begman! The way you have treated an innocent woman is beyond disgusting and you continued to bully her when she was heavily pregnant and still you carry on days after her postpartum! Poisonous witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It's like she just won't ever accept she allowed him to utterly use and abuse her. In her mind it was real true love 🤣 she is one tragic woman and should accept how lucrative it has been for her and duck off into oblivion with her 2 pay checks

Reactions: 34
This is where I think her “spokesperson” is her putting on some sort of bleeping comedy French accent because what sort of div PR would think putting out a passive agressive statement referring to them as HER children would be a good idea?

Also pretty hypocritical to publically call them YOUR children whilst slagging off Kyle for not referring to them as his, isn't it Lauren? And also pretty stupid to do it in the same breath. She is an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
im confused. She put him through hell and all that bullshit with the 1st kid......why in the world did he go back and make the 2nd kid??? That's the part that i don't get. I mean if you do go back at least wear a condom. You already know the deal with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can I also add, we have thee BEST EDITS on here! Can’t take any credit myself as I couldn’t edit for tit but the girls on here have offered up some absolute beauties over the years! Fancy coming after us so much, when will this end???

Who said it? Was it that Pilates prick?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone said last thread Lauren has ‘won’ I was unable to quote

There really are no winners
Because she had a second kid ?
The child is being ignored
That’s not winning
Annie having another baby is not winning either
That 90cm bleep being evicted will be a win
The 90cm bleep getting gagged that will be a win
The 90cm bleep being dragged to court again as we know she doesn’t handle it well will be a win
IMO
No shade
#Facts

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.