Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Who will clapback next ?

• Kyle

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Annie

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Sian

Votes: 47 17.5%
  • Rachel Monk

Votes: 72 26.8%
  • Blog Indirects

Votes: 93 34.6%
  • Chat Sh*t Get Gagged

Votes: 37 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Blondetech on the winning title šŸ†

Recap:

Baby Walker is here and loz has lost her marbles

Buckle up lads itā€™s Catherine Lauren Rowland vs Rachel Monk

I will not have any Snapchat slander or Iā€™ll send legal !

Latest articles:

Previous Thread:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
i wonder what kind of mind games she will play in the coming days to get Annie thinking he went to see her and the kids whilst he was down there šŸ„±

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Find it odd how she always waits til kyle is playing a match til she claps back
Cant even tell u how much im praying they do an ok shoot with the new baby.
Im predicting an A and K pap walk with the pram over the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Loz after she secured the sperm in Hong Kong

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can't believe she is still dying for a relationship with a man that said he won't have anything to do with your kids if it's known he is the dad. Oh my goooood how bleeping insulting can you get and still this bleep obsesses over him. My kids would be nowhere near him. She is pathetic. All she cares about is attention

Reactions: 49
Right she's defo been on the blower to backgrid tonight.

She ll be 'papped' with knosey duvet and eh spaniel strawberry.

Lauryn will be dressed in her finest jobby catcher leggings, dog ice cream cone, and homeless beanie hat, pretending she's on the phone, looking strained after all the kyle walker drama after kyle and his wife Annie welcomed their 4th child.

I'm in the wrong job.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.