Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably doing this hoping that when Kyle gets off the pitch he sees it all and drives down the road to confront her. She would be at the front door knickers down and ready for number 3 no questions asked 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 39
All this excitement of walks 5 mins down the road has riled lozza up.

Taking back control ? No more puppet ? A year to remember ? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread #74: When will this end she cries, as she shares photos over Snapchat of her swollen piles

• Haha
Reactions: 26
creased on this thread tonight 😂😂😂
husband knows lauryn has kicked off I ain’t spoke a word in the last hour 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone else keep re-reading the Snapchat message & feel like you’re trying to de-code some type of subliminal message?? What am I missing? What is she implying with these “facts” 🤣 I’m sure she’d have much better weapons in her arsenal of Walker memorabilia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So both Lauren and Kyle are illiterate? Probably all they have in common
How can she even understand that message I've read it about 10 times and can't make heads or tails of it
Translated from en espagnol babe.. I don’t understand it either

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe out of anything she could have shared, that’s the best she could muster up, an illiterate message that says nothing, no I love you, let’s be together, im leaving Annie, nada, just that. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If that’s the best she’s got then she’s clearly lying about everything, she thought showing that would make a big statement but it’s just got me believing Kyle even more

Reactions: 28
Quick question regarding ✨ court documents ✨
Are they always published online? I know in the other ✨ documents ✨ the names were redacted but they were linked and discovered. If they were to fight it out in court again would it be a Rooney V Vardy type thing or would it be private again? I know the Walkers are private people but all courts are public - so this could be reported on, yeah?
Don’t quote me on it but I think if it’s family court the press can’t report because minors are involved.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.