Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though I can’t catch up on 3 months worth, anything important? While. I catch up on this thread (try to)

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she's ripped her curtains down a la @Lucyxxxx style yet or started that Shute birthday present off kairos bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously though I can’t catch up on 3 months worth, anything important? While. I catch up on this thread (try to)
I’d read most liked posts on the threads you’ve missed to start, should give you the full picture! Annie has had the baby❤ lauryn still hasn’t shared second baby’s name, Kairo has no school place because delays from ‘the other side’, Lauryn has electric curtains that she buzzes off and she’s still a raging mad crazy stalker that is going to take her kids to the euros to watch their ‘dad’ x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d read most liked posts on the threads you’ve missed to start, should give you the full picture! Annie has had the baby❤ lauryn still hasn’t shared second baby’s name, Kairo has no school place because delays from ‘the other side’, Lauryn has electric curtains that she buzzes off and she’s still a raging mad crazy stalker that is going to take her kids to the euros to watch their ‘dad’ x
Thank you so much 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not Kyle allegedly communicating with her via SNAPCHAT 🤣 loving relationship my ass hahaha! He clearly didn’t even have her on WhatsApp

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine trying to prove a point about the father of your illegitimate children leaving his loving wife by using a screenshot from a SNAPCHAT conversation.

I’m not sure anyone uses that past the age of 20. I’m cringing that that’s how they communicated 😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
IMG_6096.png

So they communicated via Snapchat…tell me you’re a dirty side piece without telling me you’re a dirty side piece

• Haha
Reactions: 91
That doesn’t prove duck all! No name
No number nothing. Could be anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Lauren scoring an own goal by revealing that Kyle communicated with her via Snapchat. The second hand embarrassment for this trollop. Just give it up for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Snapchat hahahaha. That message means duck all! What is he even saying? We need name and contact details, that could be a msg off anyone proz

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine trying to prove a point about the father of your illegitimate children leaving his loving wife by using a screenshot from a SNAPCHAT conversation.

I’m not sure anyone uses that past the age of 20. I’m cringing that that’s how they communicated 😆😆
This is sooooooooo cringe ....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck sake she’s lost it!
Who the hell uses Snapchat past the age of 20?!
No doubt that was sent from one of her many burner phones! Proves nothing Loz! Is that seriously the best receipt she’s got 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.