Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzz if you look really closely, squint a little

You’ll see a massive arse, hiding in the bushes, holding a photo of Kyle walker

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lauryn Goodman “ a long loving relationship “

kyle walker “ I wanted to curl up and die “

💀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m creased

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Oh my god I’ve not been able to catch up, I’ve got severe FOMO and I’m crying in front of my dug! Somebody please give me a quick update as to what’s going down?? I will be forever grateful and return the favour one day! 🤣🤣
Only because it’s you Dais

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
if there was one thing to make me stop pouring all my energy for the past 4 years into trying to destroy another family, would be that massive duck off bald patch on the top of my head. 🤢 Lauryns out here losing her hair over a man that pays her no mind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I absolutely HATE football, but if Lauren turns up to the euros, even the threat is enough for her to have the whole country blaming her for England losing.
Tattle will look like a love song for Lauren, football fans are bleeping brutal

it will be like Caroline Flack but on steroids

Reactions: 34
Kyle clearly does as he pleases in life hence why he fathered two illegitmates behind his wife's back lauryn... he'd of ditched Annie when you were having kairo if he felt so strongly about you. Absolute delulu bat tit crazy embarrassment of a woman

Reactions: 37
I can't see anyway on this earth that Kyle could ever have a relationship with the kids even if he was keen too (I don't think he does at all) she's too toxic and dangerous to have any sort of link too. Plus the tone of it all now. I think he absolutely despises her, with M1 he was indifferent and feeling guilty but targeting Annie like that over Christmas when she was pregnant seems to have made him furious.

• Heart
Omg I just can't stop laughing 😂😂

She's been done in by Rachel Monk

Finally we are watching her downfall ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Is the truth in the room with us right now?

TAKEEE HERRR DOWNNN WALKERS.
God I’m enjoying this so much 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Only because it’s you Dais

You’re a star! 🌟 thanks Liz!

Wow she really thought she has been holding all the cards for all this time! She thought she was the one in complete control, no wonder she was unbearably smug as duck!

Oh well Loz if he’s that bad remove his surname from both of YOUR KIDS!!

• Heart
Now deleted her fake news post and posted these instead lmfao
Ha ha ha ha
Your reputation is already in the gutter Prozza
You don’t need anyone else to destroy it
You’ve done a MARVELLOUS job of that yourself !!!
Well done on Queen Annie for playing the ‘long game’ not the ‘hoe game’

I dislike her !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.