Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling herself the victim 😭😭😭
This coming from the witch who started 2 petitions against Kyle, regularly shares slanderous messages from her followers about the Walkers and has publicly called Annie a ‘wicked Stepmother’. But she’s the victim of a narcissistic smear campaign? Sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 53
As a mum of boys, I think this is so bleeping disturbing!
Can women just do what they want then? Stalk? Harass? And it’s fine?
After watching Martha on Netflix he’s
apparently takes a lot until police do anything
Feel sorry for annie imagine this loon stalking you daily

She is delusional as well she has no reputation apart from being a benefit fraud a homewrecking skank and a liar

even vardy has fucked off she knows legally lauryn is screwed and wants no part in it especially how Annie is using the same legal team coleen did

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh lauryn are you ever gonna post evidence to back up these claims you make? Show us the proof that Kyle was telling you these things and maybe we wouldn’t all be on here taking the piss out of you

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s quite clear to see Lauryn is an abusive person via her social media posts what we’ve all seen in the past. Even to her son she comes across as a bully the way she speaks to him an laughs at him in that patronising manner. She’s rotten to the core

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Kyle can’t even see when he’s being exploited for his bleeping sperm! He never wanted her or her 2 kids, this is all her own choices!

I AM FUCKIN FUMIN

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Now it alllllll becomes clear why the Brighton Bag house fund doubled…. BLACKMAIL 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
MAKE IT bleeping STOP
Deep down ☠

I believe some of it happened. Just to keep her sweet while she was balls deep in blackmailing him to get a bigger house/more money. bleeping weirdo. Too busy enjoying life, yet you live and breathe them.
Stop talking about the Walkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Kyle go and win tonight hun, and then dedicate to your 4 actual sons

take back your bleeping power? You’re not a puppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
MAKE IT bleeping STOP
So does he making out like he actually wanted her
oh lauryn do please duck off 😂😂😂

I wouldn’t say she is loving life to be honest she has done nothing but talk about the walkers the last four years and now it’s a daily occurrence!! She has no life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.