Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that’s what I was thinking. You need to go into Goyard to buy a bag and she wouldn’t be able to afford it anyway with all her bills for her mansion! She will have to buy a replica. Actually her whole life is a wannabe replica.

Those cringe quotes are normally from deluded women who think they are better than the wife, new girlfriend etc. just screams tragic!
Exactly, they don’t even show the prices on their website, can you imagine prozza walking into Goyard? They will laugh her out 🤣🤣❤ J
---
I bet Lauren will bring up the Goyard bag in court.. “well how come Annie got one??? Why are you punishing our daughter??”
Yeah it was her push present prozza, you know, when HER husband was holding her hand J

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d stick needles in my eyes before paying for her boring blog.
I’d however pay serious $$ to be a fly on the wall in the principal bedroom and hear her screeching outrageous demands
#punished
#arguingwithcouncel
#liar

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There you go Lauryn. Ask Giro if he can buy you this. It’s within your budget FACT 🥰
Annie’s was a weeks maintenance Loz! 🤣🤣🤣 small change for the Walkers 🤣🤣🤣 J
---
Genuine question, who pays bills on her house? Gas/electric/water/council tax/sky/tv license etc? J

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Annie’s was a weeks maintenance Loz! 🤣🤣🤣 small change for the Walkers 🤣🤣🤣 J
---
Genuine question, who pays bills on her house? Gas/electric/water/council tax/sky/tv license etc? J
Surely she has to be responsible for paying them? That’s why she wears dresses from off the market stall!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Talking to the absent father via insta stories to me has to be an all time low
Even for Lauren
#LongstandingIntimateRelationship

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Christ Lauren I know it must be really hard work not having a job, two kids who you don’t look after, a house you don’t pay for and a pantry you don’t stock but for the love of god where is the pissing blog and party reel?!

Is opening the curtains that exhausting?
Was it the propping of the birthday cards that done you in? Can’t make the excuse you’re busy reading to your son when you press play on YouTube.

Chop chop we all need a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Christ Lauren I know it must be really hard work not having a job, two kids who you don’t look after, a house you don’t pay for and a pantry you don’t stock but for the love of god where is the pissing blog and party reel?!

Is opening the curtains that exhausting?
Was it the propping of the birthday cards that done you in? Can’t make the excuse you’re busy reading to your son when you press play on YouTube.

Chop chop we all need a laugh.
I don’t think there will be a blog, cease and desist in place so can only post party stuff no digs 🤣🤣🤣 J

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fancy going on to have another kid with someone you’ve never been out for food with , don’t know his correct coffee order and who told his barber the thought of you carrying his baby made him sick

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.