Goodman Sisters #73 Kyle categorically did not invite Lauryn, or any member of her family, to the Euros J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine looking like Lisa bleeping Andrew’s and thinking you can diss other women 🤣🤣 listen hen your neck is busy doing the turkey 🦃 shuffle whilst you’re on posting pathetic quotes like some pleb!

Couple of homewrecking tramps!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Imagine looking like that and referring to anyone as crusty toes 🤮 the audacity of these wrongens

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those photo's of Annie really highlight the difference between her and Lauren and their babies.
Lauren is dressed up, posing with her baby like it's a prop.
Annie just looks like a normal chilled mother of 4 going about her business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I really hope Annie reads here when she’s having a bad day 😭😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine looking like that full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Lisa Cheese’s relationship with Harley seems so incestuous, probably a crystal ball to how Proz will be about Giro when he’s older. Well, if he doesn’t sack her off and choose Daddy. Nigel can be a piece of a work by all accounts but Kyle seems a softie so don’t put all your eggs in a turkey neck shaped basket Proz J

• Haha
Reactions: 38
These woman they are the lunatics

Birds of a feather flock together an all that. Both a pair of unlikable smug cunts. Although why so smug god only knows 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Acting like they’ve handed these men back to their wife’s… ladies (ahem) THEY DIDNT FKN WANT YOU!! Pair of desperate man heads x

I bet Lauren sent it to her on WhatsApp and said put it on insta and tag me in it you know coz we behave like a pair of 14 years old done dirty by the fitty in year 11 🤡

I hope he downgrades her house to what she deserves. She’s ruining any kind of decent future her and her little ones could have with the bitterness that seems to run through her veins..

And as for Annie, I hope she is as strong as we assume that she is, putting up with mami reindeer like she has too.. Kyle Walker you absolute tool..

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine bleeping someone’s husband and bullying the wife in such an awful way.
I bleeping hate Kyle not because of what he’s done - that’s between him and his wife and his own conscience.
Annie has tolerated this with abuse for years, i really want him to do something meaningful to stand up for his wife.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Prozza frantically searching DH Gate as we speak !!!
Desperate , vile witch !!! J
Haha that’s what I was thinking. You need to go into Goyard to buy a bag and she wouldn’t be able to afford it anyway with all her bills for her mansion! She will have to buy a replica. Actually her whole life is a wannabe replica.

Those cringe quotes are normally from deluded women who think they are better than the wife, new girlfriend etc. just screams tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet Lauren will bring up the Goyard bag in court.. “well how come Annie got one??? Why are you punishing our daughter??”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.