Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
The kairo whorships the ground he walks on no the fuck he doesnt we have all see the video he wasnt sure of him i dont believe hes seen him that often mibi facetime phone calls but impossoble to built such a bond hes 4 he will forget so let him forget
Shes tryung to make out shes this amazing mum when like sian said its always about her always will be
He only seen him between the Aug when she took him the court meeting and November when Kyle found out she was pregnant and Kyle said instantly demands started unreasonable ones to keep her mouth shut !! So kiaro didn’t see him much infact Kyle also was working away and see his three boys so wouldn’t have seen kiaro much at all

Reactions: 11

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
My sons dad is prob standing by the telly right now not coping waiting for this football game to end #Fact
looooooool omfg he’s prob turned the tv off
We turned it over after my team won 🥰 don't want to say too much, obviously we jinxed the reds 🙈

Lozza will never be in a box or even the stadium at any football game #fact

Gossipingginger

So she’s going to use her own maintenance to go to Germany, pay a couple of thousand a ticket for Kairo and Kinara to see their ‘Daddy’ play at the Euros 🤥

Imagine she says to her solicitor ‘as per my entitlement I’m taking a luxury holiday to Germany’ and gets Kyle to pay for it from her 2 luxury holidays a year quota 😮
Don’t be silly she’s so tight none of that money gets spent on the kids…she’d go and probably say they were sick…herbal remedies and that gold breast milk didn’t work that day 😂😂

• Haha

MinnieXX

A long shot but if the middle name is Storm and Loz showing Annie KW2s birth certificate confirmed it was Kyle's......ages ago Annie shared a pic with the phrase 'a Storm doesn't last forever', I wonder if Annie&Kyle were planning to use Storm as a middle name themselves?
Or maybe I'm just overthinking it 😂

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Imagine if she'd promised kiaros 'pals' that Kyle walker would be making an appearance and that's why she's raging. She's so deluded she would think he would show up.

Nutjob
Said earlier she should of got a cardboard cutout

Lottiew1

VIP Member
  • Haha

twiggy7

Chatty Member
Lets all be real she has NO intention of going to the euros this is just to get a reaction from
The walkers, she can’t threaten KW direct anymore so this is all she has got imo…but on the other hand she IS deranged so who knows, honestly i struggle to comprehend her delusion it gives me a headache 😂
She won’t go she’ll get annihilated by the wags by them laughing at her plus her + 2

No one is interested Lozza!!!!!!
---
Surely Pep would drop him for the Brighton game for safety reasons. She would be trying to find the hotel if them went down the night before and knocking on every door with the kids in tow to meet daddy and his friends
Howling at this 😂😂😂😂😂