Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Fuck Big Sean (not literally, dear God).

I wish he'd pulled out. We'd have no problems if she was trodden into the carpet.
He should have just carpet wanked then wiped the excess on the carpet. Big carrooon wouldn't have given a fuck she's dirty like her home furnishings

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Lottie I’m ranting at my hubby about her just now and I literally said to him, I would never ever forgive you if you brought a complete nutjob like that into my life! I said I think I’d actually be more annoyed at that than the fact you shagged her!

She’s got me raging tonight, poor hubs ears are bleeding 🗣 🤣

Ah mate his ears & eyes are always bleeding. He said to me the day do not mention that crazy slag mind...ivevhad to bite my tongue all day its nee wonder you lot are getting it tonight 🤠

• Haha

Babbitt1234

Tacky AF loz usual from the usual. Acting all unfazed pmsl she's a joke

Whys the dress chewing gum grey and shoes done in looking 🤣 clutching at straws for content haha
Right?! First thing I thought looking at the pic is she must have the worlds shittest mum influencer Rebecca Lamb doing her washing for her .. whole outfit looks washed out to fuck

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
i Don’t now I’ve said it previously on this thread but I have a order against her from court
she was ringing my workplace up and turning up at my workplace .
But main reason I had her done was she become obsessed with my newborn child at the time and was asking my husband round for Christmas dinner with my new born to see his child with her and to take my newborn but not myself . She was messaging my husband asking about our new baby constantly and asking for photos . He blocked her we went to court he has contact with his son but she isn’t allowed to speak to us . Police was involved because on returning his son she would attack him throw things at him scream abuse . honestly crazy .
She was doing what lauryn does harassing me on social media .
She isn’t allowed near me or To make any contact I really hope Annie and Kyle get this in place and stop her for good

This is why when people say why is she still talking Kyle must not be doing anything about her I know he is it actually takes time . It could be months until it goes to court and the order is in place .
I mean I don’t know about being gagged but she clearly isn’t accepting a gagging order I think that involves money to shut her up
Sending you so much love.

I'm very glad you're safe. Hope your step-son is safe with that as a mother. X

• Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
So she’s going to use her own maintenance to go to Germany, pay a couple of thousand a ticket for Kairo and Kinara to see their Dad play at the Euros 🤥

Imagine she says to her solicitor ‘as per my entitlement I’m taking a luxury holiday to Germany’ and gets Kyle to pay for it from her 2 luxury holidays a year quota 😮
Tht was school trips (2 trips per year)

twiggy7

Chatty Member
Sadly Kyle does not adore Kairo, as Lauryn, sorry ‘source’s, has written here. The sooner she realises that and stops playing with this little boys emotions the better, she’s so fucking cruel what she is doing to Kairo
He probably would of done had the mother not been such a vile psychotic ugly full on pick with baggy leggings who set out to ‘ruin ‘ a whole family & failed

• Sad

fimfim

VIP Member
It's only because his dad his rich and lauryn feels entitled to the same lifestyle as Annie just purely because she's Batty. Nora Batty.

She's like a fucking tick that embeds itself I to your skin, a fucking leech.

Let go you creepy weirdo.

It's her putting things in kiaros head. Grant was a bit of a father figure to him and she's cut them off and he doesn't seem to ask for grant
Nora Batty with her baggy…. leggings. Wearing a cap won’t make her Annie 🧢 J

Last edited:
  • Haha