Goodman Sisters #69 tit blog, Face of a Dog, No Dad for the Sprogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things Annie will never :
Be showing stores of breast milk pouches
Talking about porridge
Sharing every minute detail about her life for likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Annie doesn't need to scream the name walker at any given opportunity its just been life for her. Lauryn is a bleeping loser and ill never understand why vyle could go there again she's revolting inside and out 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Catching up as I've not been well for a couple of days.

She's going to look a right twit when Annie or Kyle posts something personal again, when they so wish to about their kids wtx

As she will retaliate and start spouting off again. It's like she sees them posting as a green light for her to respond her vitriol

She thinks the world revolves around her and the strawbs

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Catching up as I've not been well for a couple of days.

She's going to look a right twit when Annie or Kyle posts something personal again, when they so wish to about their kids wtx

As she will retaliate and start spouting off again. It's like she sees them posting as a green light for her to respond her vitriol

She thinks the world revolves around her and the strawbs
She has always known he wants nothing to do with her or the kids but she wanted another baby with him to try convince everybody he wanted her . I still believe she told friends and family they was a secret family and happy and in love ….. now everybody knows the truth she is raging kyke has publicly said they have never been a item let alone a family 🤡😂

I don’t think she ever expected him to publicly address it all and was no debt shocked he did that .
He won’t ever want lauryn ever only for easy sex. I think she finally realised her kids are not wanted but is still trying to force them on him …. Like Sian said she keeps asking when it will end but it’s only her speaking Annie and Kyle have gone back to normal and private
---
Annie doesn't need to scream the name walker at any given opportunity its just been life for her. Lauryn is a bleeping loser and ill never understand why vyle could go there again she's revolting inside and out 🤢
I think baby walker has been born confirmed kyle is going to be back in Madrid for the last game and no papers been papping Annie for a couple weeks now maybe she has given birth x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apols its old but this came up on insta today. The auld slag’s sister toofy, not sure why but it made me pmsl.

THE POSE! THE TEEFS! THE GARDEN!!! Pahahhah the plugging cheapo surgery.
Someone page Dr Dubrow and Dr Nasif STAT!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Things Annie will never :
Be showing stores of breast milk pouches
Talking about porridge
Sharing every minute detail about her life for likes.
- Tell us what she’s watching on Netflix (probably because in her house children TV is allowed and on for the enjoyment of the children)
- Try and break up a family and then act like she’s the victim
- Show off her riches at every opportunity ‘get the LV bag in the shot please’
- Sell private moments of her children to the tabloids because she needs to evidence something happened
- Wear a KW dog collar round her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just pondering all her lies, she was still lying in January about being unsure he was married almost trying to imply it was maybe ceremony only, Kyle told her not all was as it seems yet we know from the court document that as early as Feb/March 2022 she was fully aware he was married, that Annie was acknowledged as his wife.
She really is a stranger to the truth how could anyone ever trust anything out of her mouth.
That deceitful level of pathological lying is really worrying it's not normal and surly has to be a symptom of something bigger.
Regardless of Annie + RRRR I can fully understand why Kyle chooses not to have anything to do with Laurens kids she's a dangerous person to have in your life and access via the kids to your private home life and family would be unbearable. Her dreadful lies could really ruin lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just pondering all her lies, she was still lying in January about being unsure he was married almost trying to imply it was maybe ceremony only, Kyle told her not all was as it seems yet we know from the court document that as early as Feb/March 2022 she was fully aware he was married, that Annie was acknowledged as his wife.
She really is a stranger to the truth how could anyone ever trust anything out of her mouth.
That deceitful level of pathological lying is really worrying it's not normal and surly has to be a symptom of something bigger.
Regardless of Annie + RRRR I can fully understand why Kyle chooses not to have anything to do with Laurens kids she's a dangerous person to have in your life and access via the kids to your private home life and family would be unbearable. Her dreadful lies could really ruin lives.
She wouldn’t want the kids around Annie but she has no right to make those demands, she needs to be careful because if one day K&A do decide to go for some rights to see the kashpoints not only will they be around Annie her maintenance will also be reduced. I can also see her being a weirdo and start accusing Annie of stuff like hurting the strawberries 🤮🤮 I’m not surprised they don’t bother and she has no one to blame but herself

Reactions: 24
I wish she would stop plugging amber teething necklaces, they are a choking hazard with no scientific evidence they make any difference 😡👊

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lozza repeatedly posting about watching Kin could be for a number of reasons.

It’s catergorised as a tense family drama!

Lauryn believes as shown on the timeline that children should be put first so she is playing on the storyline being about unbreakable bonds of blood and family. The children have Kyle’s DNA but that’s where it ends but in her mind they have a blood bond for life!!

Kin is based on a master-and-servant arrangement, we already know she was a secret & was truly not happy with such arrangement.

It’s probable Kyle has been advised to invest, increase his pension & change funds to assets (KW2 training academy) as they cannot be taken into consideration when calculating his financial liabilities for child maintenance plus he has another child (living in the home or in his household) so it’s highly likely the 8k she was originally offered has decreased significantly even though she has another child on the claim. In Kin it was revealed financial percentages were made in his own favour, in a way of Ratcheting she will be seething things are moving slowly & beneficial in one direction!

There is no bond with Kairo let alone KW 567 months she will become Kyle’s estranged daughter just like in Kin where he is left in a state of anguish as he tries desperately to reconnect with his daughter. LaurEn can only wish he will try, but I doubt he will ever be in distress because he can’t see her crotch goblins!

As the storyline develops the hidden depths of his relationship begin to emerge. This to me maybe suggests she might have something hidden up her sleeve if she does it will be the last card she has to play!

Absolutely bat tit crazy this one still continuing her pathetic little indirects but just being way more subtle with it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is the same account who commented on Lauryn’s KW2 post with the ‘I’m a lion’ reference.

Imagine writing this to yourself 🫠🫠🫠

Kalina 🤣 aka Lauren Goodman alias Lauryn Goodman
What if the girls name is Kalina😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.