Goodman Sisters #69 tit blog, Face of a Dog, No Dad for the Sprogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I’m a long term watcher. I’ve been refreshing like crazy today to see if anyone else thought the same as I do, & clearly nobody does, so I have to speak up;

am I the only one who has suspicions that this could be a old pic of she who has no name / KW2 / Kinara Kylie Kyla Goodman? There are many reasons why I should believe otherwise (most notably that there’s no way she could produce a kid so cute, but her entire life is solid evidence that less likely things can/will/have occurred), but find it very odd to post a pic of a random baby & not tag the actual mothers account, but tag her. 🤔🤔 UNLESS she is the actual mother x

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Sorry, I’m a long term watcher. I’ve been refreshing like crazy today to see if anyone else thought the same as I do, & clearly nobody does, so I have to speak up;

am I the only one who has suspicions that this could be a old pic of she who has no name / KW2 / Kinara Kylie Kyla Goodman? There are many reasons why I should believe otherwise (most notably that there’s no way she could produce a kid so cute, but her entire life is solid evidence that less likely things can/will/have occurred), but find it very odd to post a pic of a random baby & not tag the actual mothers account, but tag her. 🤔🤔 UNLESS she is the actual mother x
No shes blonde x

Reactions: 7

She has Kyle's nose that's not her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2871020

I bet 100k this was proz 😂😂
How can the dress not fit when it’s bespoke. Chlo has defo thrown hummingbird under the bus before. Another dress drama last year.

So your telling me she’s got a bespoke dress made to measure and she’s lost weight, had lipo & new tits and it doesn’t fit.

Either Chloe is bullshitting or Hummingbird bridal are a terrible bridal house. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.