Goodman Sisters #57 “When will it end?”… when you stop pretending Kyle was your boyfriend…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only went to bath my kids, me and Liz are rucking and foxy wasn’t quick enough 😭

Must. Do. Better
---

I completely skipped the comment on the last thread, but at the bottom, it’s like ‘Lauryn would use the NHS because it’s chavvy like her. Something of that effect x
Oh well that’s charming I used the NHS and I’m not chavy lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You and me both 🤣🤣
No idea what’s going on or what this NHS things about 🤔
Disclaimer words are not mine but for everyone asking

word on the street is you are a chav if you use the NHS and only private healthcare is down south. (Make of that what you will)

won’t be addressing this again as im not dealing with the last few threads well. IM NOT OK CRYING INFRONT OF MY KIDS

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lauren should understand that no newspaper will release who the father is to baby number 2 without the consent of the legal guardian. They are not allowed to legally. The only person who can leak the father to the press is Lauren. All newspapers have a legal team and every story is checked out legally when it involves children. The press and their legal team would want to see a birth certificate and DNA result from the legal guardian. Lauren would be the only person who would have these documents. Lauren, you've landed yourself in it by admitting you are the only legal guardian to baby no 2. That proves you sold that story of Kyle being the father, to the press. Also, since Lauren has decided to be the only legal guardian, that would mean she has removed Kyle from being a legal guardian, hardly the actions of somebody in a loving relationship. Her lies are all starting to unfold before her very own eyes. Lauren, please stop digging your grave, its deep enough.
Lauren are you considering suing the press for the leak ?...thought not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 73
Disclaimer words are not mine but for everyone asking

word on the street is you are a chav if you use the NHS and only private healthcare is down south. (Make of that what you will)

won’t be addressing this again as im not dealing with the last few threads well. IM NOT OK CRYING INFRONT OF MY KIDS
We all get private healthcare or none at all 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lauren should understand that no newspaper will release who the father to baby number 2 is without the consent of the legal guardian. They are not allowed to legally. The only person who can leak the father to the press is Lauren. All newspapers have a legal team and every story is checked out legally when it involves children. The press and their legal team would want to see a birth certificate and DNA result from the legal guardian. Lauren would be the only person who would have these documents. Lauren, you've landed yourself in it by admitting you are the only legal guardian to baby no 2. That proves you sold that the story of Kyle being the father, to the press. Also, since Lauren has decided to be the only legal guardian, that would mean she has Kyle from being a legal guardian, hardly the actions of somebody in a loving relationship. Her lies are all starting to unfold before her very own eyes. Lauren, please stop digging your grave, its deep enough.
Lauren are you considering suing the press for the leak ?...thought not.
Didn't some papers use alleged but others didn't? Which 1 said it outright?
I'm guessing Sun as thats who she did first interview with & leaks, bet she switched to Mail after Kyle used the Sun

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t take much does it 😂

in answer to redtea , I do not know Annie but I am friends with a wag premier league who is in Annie’s circle . I’ve toured the school I believe it is myself that’s why I know the facilities. My child didn’t wind up there but I know the school and the kids who play for that schools team are the kids of prem league players, it’s a strong side .

my friends child is there . Her child plays for the team. In terms of stalkers at the school , I’d imagine it’s possible but the drop off area isn’t like it is at standard schools or ryleys, it’s a completely off road area which is owned by the school, a huge car park .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Are you bunch of chavs just ignoring the fact the person who said they knew the name said the name. Or am I confused and it’s just another made up one 🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My name is John doe and I am a chav ☹
My Name is Lizzy and I had my son in an NHS hospital 4 hours away from Salford ( make of that what you will)
Proud mother (Raquel)
Didn’t have a great NHS experience but won’t get into that today
Wish I shagged a footballer and went private x
But I didn’t
I am a Chav as diagnosed by Ella
Hopefully I do better next time
Take care x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m so bleeping confused 🤣🤣
Why are we now talking about a schools car park

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hands up if you care about the facilities at Annie’s kids school

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nobody cares about school carpark, NHS being for chavs, lipo, Salford, if you know WAGS or millionaires/billionaires like what are you trying to achieve here?????😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Are you bunch of chavs just ignoring the fact the person who said they knew the name said the name. Or am I confused and it’s just another made up one 🆘
Well I’m not sure who the smart cookie is sometimes sit back and observe as I said yday times a healer 🫶
And all will be revealed

But on a separate note
Papabear said the name is Kendall
Rubber Duck said it’s Kiki
Poppy said it’s Kiara
Someone’s lying right ?

Kyle said it’s a mistake (make of that what you will)

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Not only are we lunatics with thrush we’re chavvy povos aswell. Sound.

It’s getting weird again. See you later lads, I’m off for a roast. The food that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.