Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

titan22

VIP Member
She’s an absolute danger this one!! Her son is two years old and already being used as a money making prop. It’s heart breaking really. Is there a court injunction preventing her from showing his face? As much as I think Kyle Walker is a scumbag cheater at least he is trying to protect the poor kid if there is an injunction in place
it screams she’s not allowed to show his face. She won’t show him citing privacy and security from all the creeps on the internet but will plaster other children on her page and then sets up an IG page for a 2year old🤔😂 she was ranting a while back that she couldn’t make TikToks with giro 😂I think if she was allowed he’d be shown. He’d be sold to the highest bidder

Reactions: 20

titan22

VIP Member
I’d say she’s fuming kyles post is up for another 12 hours 😂😂 smoke billowing out her nose & ears as we speak
Well played Kyle

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Will the nanny be teaching him this stuff then? Since she had a career to relaunch?
Also teach him if someone has a partner and kids leave them the fuck alone, stalking is illegal, benefit fraud also illegal, hi top vans are not workout shoes 🙈

• Haha

hot tea please

The Hale memory 😷 always implying something!
Absolutely disgusting, she had zero delft respect!
How she can do this to that poor family!
Sad thing is if (not that he would) left Annie she’d take him back 🙈
I just hope they can block this out, not that she’s making it easy!

• Heart

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I adore Annie & Sian but, I don’t understand how Sian is so team Kyle? Absolutely defend your sister but if he didn’t cheat then Lauren wouldn’t be in Annie’s life and able to torment her? If it was me personally, I couldn’t be so friendly with Kyle if he caused my sister so much pain and brought so much drama to her life regardless if my sister took him back!
Also, she may be different in private, but why give any strangers the satisfaction of knowing the details.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I doubt very much annie is doing anything other than laughing at the absolute weirdo stalking the area she lives in meanwhile lauryn thinks shes being bold and intimidating 🤣 the lassie is an absolute embarrasment to herself, her son and all that know her

whoisshe91

VIP Member
She can reveal his face to millions of strangers if she wants Annie lives at home with Kyle and creates memories with him and RRR she isn’t taunting anyone
I’m sure Annie knows eventually she would see his face
It’s been over 2 years of this woman’s shit that’s the only card she has left his face and how sad is that
I genuinely think Annie and Kyle will have seen his face. I know they aren’t interested but let’s face it ppl will have sent it to them for various reasons. The boys are all school age this year so Kyle is being a man finally and protecting his wife and children. Imagine her constant stories and their boys having to see it. Kyle won’t have that many years left as a footballer, say he even gets to 37. His oldest will be 16 and aware then lozza will get cuts to her salary/maintence and before u know it BOOM kick to the fanny from Annie. She be lying outside on her back where she started off and penniless again. 😂😂😂

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Is this for real? She's actually at the venue?🤯
Yes she is. it’s no longer Piccalino it’s called Luciano by Gino de Campo Alderley and if you look on Instagram location, the toilets are the same.
The amount of money Kyle & Annie must have spent there last night can’t a member of staff kick her out on principle

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
From Sians story…someone pretending to be her-reading between the lines they know of only one person who’d attempt this on Annie’s birthday 🥳

…note the AVW haha Mrs Walker 👰🏻‍♀️
Sorry I’m still catching up did she mean this mesh 🤣
I’m sure prozza has some awful curtains but all her house pics have been deleted including this one 🤣oh proz we know it’s you

Attachments

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
I can only imagine how much Kyle and Annie sit and laugh at her she is just a massive embarrassment to the human race.
That poor kid. He literally is just a pay check to her.
I get why Kyle probably isn’t interested in the boy but I kinda think he should be when he’s stuck with that as a mother.
i don’t think the walkers could be involved she’s far too dangerous with her lies and accusations and we’ve seen her family will back her no matter what. Could you imagine the stories she’d sell if they were involved. She’s already accused him of abusing and bullying a baby over a pair of football boots and made a Petition to go with it 😂😂
If giro came home with a bruise she’d make him say Annie beat him

• Haha
Reactions: 19

layla_j

If you were genuinely a friend you would not splash people's private life exploiting their situation all over the place trying to get yourself attention. She is shameless. It is not Goodmans story to tell, she is a disgrace

• Heart

titan22

VIP Member
Truth is laurin still wouldn’t be happy if she had got what she wanted because she’ll never be Annie 💃💃💃

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Everyone thinks differently but I think she us stunning . 😍

as for cheating yes it's wring but none of us know what was going on with them at that time . I cheated on my husband 7 years ago but we have been together since we was teens . I love my husband but at that time the relationship was strained and we had kids a hectic life and he was working away i felt lonely and had pnd. Ilts no excuse but it happens . We are half silence that more than ever if anything we are closer . I think kyle learnt his lesson like I did and they look very happy 😊

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
You know what, I really hope maybe Lauryn realises this is it, he has made his choice and now focuses on her little boy, uses the money to get on with their life and do the best she can by him with no comparisons or mentions of KW.

Make a fresh start, stop the internet digs and I bet she would be much happier. In a way I kinda hope her silence is maybe her re evaluating things, I really doubt it though. It’s never too late to try change your ways and try to better Kairo’s life. It must be exhausting living life the way she does. We will soon see by how she moves forward from here but I’m not holding out much hope. My hope is mainly for Annie and her boys so they can get on with their lives free of this.

She won’t do it though ….

• Heart