Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyoftwo10

She is a fucking fruit loop. I’ve followed her Instagram for ages, purely for the meltdowns but after what she put up last night I had to unfollow. What a crazy prolapsed stalker.

P.S as you read here Lauren - you will never be her honey 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Tjal16

Chatty Member
25AAB4A8-E9D0-4A10-85E0-703FA3601CFF.jpeg
25AAB4A8-E9D0-4A10-85E0-703FA3601CFF.jpeg
62A8A0CB-0A0A-4024-B5CD-BAA2D9404F76.jpeg
These are from an article in the daily fail in April 2021. Wonder who owned the house she was staying in in knutsford 🤔
And obviously we all all know the second part is an absolute load of 💩. There was no mutual agreement on his name.
how can these papers get away with printing absolute lies ??

ETA-decided to Google lauryn goodman Cheshire and you should see the amount of pap shots of her strolling around knutsford, pictures of her outside a mansion in Prestbury that is for sale insinuating she is viewing it. ( knowing full well it isn’t her paying for said mansion 😳) always knew she was devious and manipulative but she really never has a day off does she !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I do love seeing names I haven’t seen getting raging over quagmire🙌🏽!!
Iv said this before i think the fling Annie had with that hottie was a massive wake up call for him as he has to pay for it or shag a hoe where Annie had a hottie who was truly into her, I’m hoping this is the case because Annie clearly loves Kyle and it can’t be about the money bcz look what quagmire is getting imagine what Annie would get!! I do reckon that was perhaps a condition if u want me back u marry me not that a ring and a bit of paper changes anything but defo gives her more rights, I don’t think anyone will ever truly know we can only guess I just pray for Annie’s sake he’s a changed man 🙏

Lolagranola

I would imagine all of beggy flaps sisters would be jealous 😂 I mean who wouldn’t want a Annie / Sian sisterhood x

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
She has just posted an essay on her first class single parenting. She is going to teach him to be gentle and never hit a woman. Nobody has commented on the time Mami beat someone to a pulp in a nightclub toilet.

• Wow
  • Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Seriously though look at her 😍😍
She’s not trying too hard to pose just being herself enjoying herself and she looks stunning!! Duno about anyone else but after a couple drinks and dancing my make ups on the floor and I have an Afro 😂😂😂😂
How quagmire thinks she can compete is hysterical 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Can I put a disclaimer for all the newbies…

We 100% disagree with Cyles actions, however, after the last 3 years of having Lozza the Prozza at him, yes, SOME of us feel sorry for him. No one deserves to be FORCED into having a relationship with a child they had no say in

Begman was WEARING fertility bracelets (we know it’s a load of shite) when she got pregnant after her one night stand in Hong Kong

Lozza was ‘some girl called Lauryn’ NOT a friend of 10 years

Annie and ALL children, including Cairo are the innocent party

She tried making FRIENDS with Annie, before she sulked off to shag her man

Do we think Cyle is the worst person and has brought it all upon himself? Yes! Does he deserve the constant digs and HUGE monthly maintenance fees? NO!

I also think we are treading on thin ice with what people are writing regarding ‘you know what’ 👀👀. This thread is hilarious, and I’d hate to see another Goodman thread get taken away from us, as we won’t get it back

Welcome newbies, and enjoy the shit show x
Agree with everything you have said actually given up policing now because no one is listening
The message I put in bold the other day came from mods on our last lauren thread not from me.
I went to work came back the thread was removed I don’t even know what was said
People begged and pleaded for the thread to be reopened and it’s the same old shit again

Thread number 4 and people are constantly asking for ….
The document says the identity of bla bla should remain anonymous so even if the witch led us there we do not need to explicitly say which one
Yes the website might be for the general public if you were a true lurker it’s been mentioned too many times on the thread.
Totally ruins the flow of the thread
Constant announcements of people saying they have found it
Thread won’t last World Cup at this rate
Such a shame
P.s kyle walker is a dirty little dog

And there are a few of us, myself included who didn't have a dad growing up, my dad left when I was 10, how can a man bring a child/ren into this world be in their lives for years and then take nothing to do with them. Kyle has been consistent from the start that he won't be involved in his life. So at least he didn't meet him and fuck off in and out of his life, he made it abundantly clear. Lauryn is the one making things worse for that wee boy. I couldn't give a flying fuck about my dad and I believe me and my siblings were better off without him. We have the most loving mother, I dread to think what poison that bitter sow if feeding into her sons head
I don’t get how people keep saying without Kyle his life’s fucked I’m so confused
So many don’t have dads and grow up fine
It was Lauren’s job to protect him she chose to give him a surname of a man who has made it clear he wants no parts
She chose to publicly name Kyle
Im not saying lie but the public didn’t need to know
Lairen is a z lister tart
She didn’t have to do that but all she cares about is attention and fame
Just because Kyle is famous doesn’t mean hE should be in his life
Kairo will grow up fucked because of his poisonous mother
It’s a shame but it is what it is

Attachments

• Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
A lacklustre recap

Lauryn - Still in her boxroom, still complaining about her son, trying to go back to court for more money, exposing LG’s personal life and hoping that the papers will contact her.

Chloe - House is still cluttered, still can’t cook and is a terrible, performative friend to LG.

Amelia - Who honestly cares?

Happy early 30th to Annie🥳 Wonder what Lauryn, the gift that keeps on giving will give us tatters in celebration?

Please, please, please do not post screenshots of the court case. Thanks for the thread title @Lucymyers

Welcome back tattlers, carry on xxx

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Happy birthday Annie, hope you are getting spoilt like the queen you are by all your kings.

Meanwhile Lauryn will be sat in her boxroom applying filters cooking up ways to get attention today. Has she posted anything yet

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
“ you will not want to miss it” anything for new followers
Wtf creep
It’s a fukin kids account
She did this and it led to the sunglasses post

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I reckon Kiora goodman only had 12 requests and all bought by her that’s why she hasn’t accepted and it’s taken about 2 years because no one fukin cares

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
So quagmire is about to drop Kiora (still love that one) face 🙈 why now? After 2 and half years, my heart aches for that boy 💔
It’s like oh so Annie had a nice day yestrday well let’s waste it today fucking cunt 🙈 imagine your sole purpose in life is going out your way to hurt a completely innocent woman who’s man you bedded 🤬🤬

She would accept gary glitter as a follower on her kids account if he had a blue tick

This would be my fear btw who would want to follow a private kids account 🙃

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Lauryn will pretend she doesn't know what day it is, she ll be quiet pretending she is living her best life with her one day pal, spending Kyle's spare change, still wasting it on aesthetics, still ugly as fuck. Still living it up as quagmire square jaw
Maybe her mum has done us all a favour and locked her in that box room and turned the Wi-Fi off 😂😂

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
She’s trailing through anything that’s to do with Kyle 🙈🙈
I’m sorry I’m back to wanting a dick pic 😂😂seriously what kinda sex that man giving these girls one willing to put up with his cheating ways and another obsessed over 3 years running around with his intials around her neck please kyle if u can spare some time have a sit down with my hubby 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha