Goodman Sisters #33 Annie lives rent free in the tarts head, like lauryn lives rent free in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she use the black emoji when she’s white !
---

She would know all about lies wouldn’t she 🤣
Because she's a part Persian princess with a mam and dad called Julie and sean who are both white English 🫤😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nobody even cares who the dad is , even if it is Kyle nothing changes for her she’s still a mum to 2 unclaimed kids. I find it embarassing she has potentially 2 kids to a footballer and dresses them like utter tramps. That lil girls rancid black jumper with all sorts of fluff on 😂 and kairos bitty baggy joggers🤦🏻‍♀️ Annie would never!!

Reactions: 22
So I went onto her gender reveal post just for a nosey and this comment is on there (clearly another lauryn burner) but she has liked it 😳😬😬
FCBD5CDA-1B11-4FBE-BDDD-78E702692819.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So I went onto her gender reveal post just for a nosey and this comment is on there (clearly another lauryn burner) but she has liked it 😳😬😬View attachment 2631094
Well that person is thick coz it's the man that decides the gender...so no thanks to Lauren 😂😂😂 what a horrible thing to say when the guy is married!! No morals.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Talk me down guys I’m letting her manipulation tactics get into my head about him being the dad 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If shes brought another kid into the world by kyle to annoy annie shes bleeping vile!! Set aside laurem being a nutjob Kyle doesnt want to be daddy to ur kids hes treated kairo like tit missed everything why would u allow him to call him daddy or be near him duck his millions id rather die than take a penny off him never mind lie on my back and concieve another kid by him for him to ignore to have ppl try to guess who her dad is!! Thats not a good mum thats not a loving mum who protects her babies shes a tit mum!! No matter what version of the story is real she doesnt come off well either way

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If shes brought another kid into the world by kyle to annoy annie shes bleeping vile!! Set aside laurem being a nutjob Kyle doesnt want to be daddy to ur kids hes treated kairo like tit missed everything why would u allow him to call him daddy or be near him duck his millions id rather die than take a penny off him never mind lie on my back and concieve another kid by him for him to ignore to have ppl try to guess who her dad is!! Thats not a good mum thats not a loving mum who protects her babies shes a tit mum!! No matter what version of the story is real she doesnt come off well either way
Absolutely and if it does come out he’s the dad I will never defend him again a day in my life. He made it clear he didn’t want kairo but stepped up to his financial responsibility at least but if he’s gone back there and got her pregnant again there’s nobody to blame but himself this time 🤮
My heart aches for Annie she doesn’t deserve this one bit

Reactions: 16
Footballersandwags is deffo XXXL size Peter Griffin. Ask dim said he'd been "recommended" her 🤮🤮🤮 from other footballers and that pages sole purpose is how you can get a footballer to slide in your insta DMs 🤦🏻‍♀️

I take everything it says with a grain of salt.

Supposing what's being insinuated is true for a second, if baby girl Kahlua had been taken by Lauryn up to Cheshire in secret to see biological daddy Kyle, cos, ya know, he's being trapped from being with his true love Prozza Pileman by that evil witch Annie 😂😂 and Kombucha had fell ill, if it's all hush hush for whatever reason do you think Kyle would send Prozza to a public GP's? 🙄🙄🙄 He could probably easily have a private doctor go to a hotel room or wherever for the equivalent in his money of the rest of us spending about 30p.

ALSO do you think the big VIP Prozza, one time receptacle of Kyle Walkers cum, would agree to go to the NHS GP with us peasants and sit in the public waiting room and have your name called out on a screen? Especially if she was seeing Kyle 😂😂😂😂she'd be saying we all get private healthcare or none of us do.

If you think about it logically for a second you realise how unlikely it all is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See the fact that there is women out there stirring the pot about it being kyles when he's married to a woman with her own 3 kids.

Speaks volumes about the haggy scum followers she has

However I imagine all these accounts are lauryn, I wonder if it's true about the house as its all gone quiet and she's no longer showing off her mucky mansion

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I went onto her gender reveal post just for a nosey and this comment is on there (clearly another lauryn burner) but she has liked it 😳😬😬View attachment 2631094
I think that’s what court is about . Annie has finally snapped and took her to court
funny thing is if it is Annie who has taken her to court lauryn will have to pay to defend herself .
I don’t for one minute think Kyle is the dad him and Annie seem in a good place and he wouldn’t go back again definitely not after how she has treated his wife and kids . shes A weird stalking creep 🤢

I do think she is obsessed with Kyle like actually in love obsessed she will never let him go and doesn’t want him to be with anybody but her
---
See the fact that there is women out there stirring the pot about it being kyles when he's married to a woman with her own 3 kids.

Speaks volumes about the haggy scum followers she has

However I imagine all these accounts are lauryn, I wonder if it's true about the house as its all gone quiet and she's no longer showing off her mucky mansion
Didn’t she say yesterday she is showing more house content in the new year 😂
whatever they have gone court for I guarantee it’s Annie who has done it because of the constant abuse online from lauryn .
im just waiting for Annie to tell all 😂👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
When has kyle ever said he even wanted a girl he seems over the moon with his 3 boys most guys want wee boys for football ect

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You wouldn’t put it past her to blackmail him into knocking her up again.

Reactions: 8
She really does think she's mother of the decade doesn't she 😂😂😂.

We ve all been there with bad relationships etc and even with kids involved things can turn sour, but with her that's twice times she's not been in a relationship with a partner who wanted to have kids with her. She decides she wants a baby then the men run for the hills and then she's bitter about it. Is she really that clueless that she thinks having a baby glues a man to you forever even though she knew Kyle already had 3 with Annie.

Also can you imagine being with rich and working alot and being with someone like lauryn who has no career, no aspirations or brain cells, that just blows through your hard end money, can you imagine her spending if she was with Kyle, they would be bankrupt in a year.

Most entitled bastard I've ever come across

• Haha
Reactions: 26

We ve all been there with bad relationships etc and even with kids involved things can turn sour, but with her that's twice times she's not been in a relationship with a partner who wanted to have kids with her. She decides she wants a baby then the men run for the hills and then she's bitter about it. Is she really that clueless that she thinks having a baby glues a man to you forever even though she knew Kyle already had 3 with Annie.

Also can you imagine being with rich and working alot and being with someone like lauryn who has no career, no aspirations or brain cells, that just blows through your hard end money, can you imagine her spending if she was with Kyle, they would be bankrupt in a year.

She has proven to many times what a tit mother she is
somehow the only thing she does provide is breast MILK and her whole life is about breast feeding . She’s a sad cow 🐮
poor kids will grow up so messed up by her odd behaviour and stalking ways …
having two children with men that have no interest in her should tell her to grow up . Like is she not embarrassed or is this what it’s all about ? Is she feeling embarrassed? Because she has two unwanted kids and no man in the picture …. That’s why she won’t tell baby girls name because she’s a Goodman and she wants the narrative that her and Kyle are in love with two kids . Thing is insinuating Kyle is the dad makes her look worst 😂🤡
---

What interested me also was when the judge said she wanted extra money for looking after kiaro whilst she is suffering with pains . The judge said kiaro should be in nursery ….. but lauryn won’t pay for nursery even though 8k a month is kiaro money !! Kiaro still isn’t in a nursery

Reactions: 7
What will the excuse be if he is the dad this time?
I mean the 1st time they werent together even tho they were bffs for 10 yrs she knew nothing of annie n boys but this time she knows hes married to annie he has annies eyes tattooed on him what kind of dirty slapper sleeps with a married man wearing a wedding ring while his wifes eyes are watching?? Then plays the innocent victim???

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What will the excuse be if he is the dad this time?
I mean the 1st time they werent together even tho they were bffs for 10 yrs she knew nothing of annie n boys but this time she knows hes married to annie he has annies eyes tattooed on him what kind of dirty slapper sleeps with a married man wearing a wedding ring while his wifes eyes are watching?? Then plays the innocent victim???
#thatwasntalwaystheplan
---
Just noticed on that stupid picture of her on that horse in the water from 20th August she's playing a song called Part of the Plan

She's a bleeping nutter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.