Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
regardless of what his dad pays why the fuck can’t she buy him a bed? Why does it need to be Kyle?
Instead of buying herself designer bags (sure they’re fake anyway that white Chanel looks ridic) why don’t she rent them a little 2 bed flat and buy him a bed. Scruff.

Reactions: 21

titan22

VIP Member
Lauren really showed puma didn’t she😂😂 this is shaping up to be a good week, the BOOTS are back & Annie’s 30th all in the one week. She will explode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

whoisshe91

VIP Member
I have no words ….

ANNIE & KYLE NEED A RESTRAINING ORDER ASAP

sending herself these questions to fully disrespect a family that doesn’t want anything to do with her or the child
She is vile. I would do a jail sentence if some manky hood rat tramp breathed my children names and made comparisons to them. 😡 I’m sure the walkers have full o hatred for the goodmans but don’t disclose if everywhere. There paying for the mistake so she should shut her mouth and her chlamydia ridden legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
How is she going to explain on 16years when the house the car and the cash just disappear?? And she’s signing on? 😂😂
If I was Annie I would be there to personally remove her on that day 🙋‍♀️Bye Felicia

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Also just a wee reminder for the Lauryn arse lickers that it also wasn't long ago she uploaded a picture of Harvey Price with laughing emojis and swiftly deleted it, she's a cunt and no one should be defending her behaviour either

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Me too and everyone commenting how beautiful, loved and wanted the other 3 boys are is horrible. I know most likely he will never see that but the Internet is forever. Imagine in years to come he reads all this.
I hope in years to come he realises he was just a pawn in his mother’s game, he’s been thoroughly exploited by her for financial gain and media attention. She has given him the surname of a man who has no involvement in his life, set up petitions that have highlighted him being left out, something he would have been completely unaware of (the football boots) until she made a huge deal of it.

The constant comparisons to Kyle are awful, imagine how that is going to make that little boy feel growing up knowing he doesn’t have a relationship with his father, yet his mother is telling anyone who will listen how he is his double kid and has all his traits.

As his mother it’s HER job to protect him and she is failing miserably. She should hang her head in shame for the hurt that is coming that little boys way - she is the one constantly publicly highlighting the non involvement of his father. Surely you would want to shield him from that!

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Honestly nothing to recap, we are the funniest parts of Lauryn’s miserable life😂

I think we all get the message now but to reiterate, we can’t say anything about the High Court case other than the fact that there was one.

Welcome back everyone! (Especially you, Loz) Carry on!

• Haha
  • Heart

titan22

VIP Member
Now all we need is Kyle to show a bit of his private life by showing us Annie in her wedding dress with a 30th bday post
That would be amazing 😍😍
I was thinking could you imagine the whole Goodman family when the runt of the litter came home and announced she hit the jackpot and was pregnant by Kyle Walker. I bet they all jumped for joy and were shocked that the runt managed to pull it off. I bet the whole family were encouraging her and telling her that she is way prettier than Annie and he’d definitely be with Lauren. Thought they were all set for life😂😂 Reminds me of the absolute shit singers on Xfactor when Simon says who told you you could sing, eh my family said I’m amazing 😂😂

Uh oh looks like his kids are on his wash bag. Hope it’s all the kids or none at all! :ROFLMAO:
Lauren had liked and was commenting on mbappes pics and I checked recently and she’s unliked them and doesn’t follow him anymore. Kyle follows him probably trying to be seen by Kyle. She’s one stalker

• Haha

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Second to youngest.. is that their middle boy or youngest including Kairo.. she's trying to get on Annies nerves.. people tell me

What fucking people... don't forget we know you snoop the Man City family pages 👀 😏

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I can see they have answered but here’s a look she deleted this btw when people noticed
Lauryn goodman thread 4
What a cunt it was no accident she is vile
Thread 4… wow! We’ve come a long way!

To our Lozza,
The most expensive mistake (prozzie) a man has ever made.
Thanks for the laughs, but in all seriousness. Get over your one night stand THREE YEARS ago and his family. It’s not even bordering, you are OBSESSED with your child’s sperm donor
You are a liar, which we **may** (👀) have seen proof of
Cing Cairo of Brighton is better off without his dad in his life. You **may** (👀) be getting £8k a month just for lying on your back and keeping your short dumpy legs in the air
Look after your son. Stop trying to force a relationship. Cairo will HATE you if you carry on
You are mentally unstable. I worry for the child
Take your **maybe** £8k a month and keep the walkers name out of your mouth and on social media. You will never be happy if you carry on
Lots of love
Jellybean and the tattle bitches xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I‘d ask her to look at a group of children and try to guess how many were the result of a natural birth and how many were breast fed. There’s no way she could guess. Nobody could. Because it doesn‘t fucking matter. Messi didn’t win ballon d’Ors because he was breast fed or not. Nobody looks at Nobel Prize winners and says they’re geniuses because their mothers had a natural birth. Loz can fuck off into the sun with her pretentious stupid shit.

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Lauryn goodman thread 1 she hasn’t changed one bit so she doesn’t consider herself as white..interesting
They found out gender together….. first boy in your family liar pants but he has 3 xx
Your daily routine is still shyte…
You’re a cunt ‘ baby walker 🤢
That proposal looks fantastic well done Kai x
Holy fuck she is insane!!! “From your little cousin Baby Walker” omg 😱 she’s is unreal! As I’ve said a million times I’ve never seen anything like it!! She needs serious help, a restraining order should have been in place a long time ago!

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I couldn't give a flying fuck what he looks like, she sends herself most of the messages so she can say what she feels without it looking like it comes from her. Kyle also does not give a fuck about cairoons first steps etc, he has had that with the 3 boys he wanted. He doesn't care because this was what lauryn wanted not what Kyle wanted. Will she ever get that into her thick skull!!!!

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member

Defo beggy mcbeggerson in her pig sty looking at sians pics and seeing them on a private jet... the life she thought she was getting when she lay on her lard arse for kyle 🤣 tragic bastard!!!

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
I have no words ….

ANNIE & KYLE NEED A RESTRAINING ORDER ASAP

sending herself these questions to fully disrespect a family that doesn’t want anything to do with her or the child
Act seething on the walkers behalf. 😡 How fucken dare the biggest -Z lister speak of the walkers children. I produce cute kids so if she thinks Kyle doesn’t what is that saying about the 3 children that we know Kyle produces. Mutant. They are gorge boys. Perfect mix of dna between Kyle and Annie. Also saying odd combination. Trying to get a reaction. Kyle 3 beauties get tucked into their bed every night by mum or dad who love and want them so much. Taken out on days out, health and social care need net, holidays and a private life. I get she can’t take it that Kyle wishes giro wants born and has no interest in seeing him even when unwell but he is paying to meet the legal obligations required by him. Annie bday next week and she had been relentless. Baby walker number 4 will be arriving next year me thinks 💙💙💙💖

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Spider12

VIP Member
I love that only the other day she implied that things don’t get put out there publicly by Kyle (or Annie?) anymore, as if to not hurt her feelings and then bam he puts his boots pics up 😂

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
Thoughtless posts for little man’s sake? Does she mean by Kyle/Annie??? Because the only thoughtless posts are from HER the deluded psycho!!!

• Heart