Goodman Sisters #24 Hounding the Walkers how r u not bored, show Annie respect - that's your landlord. 🥀

Out Of Curiosity.. What’s Your Star Sign ?

• Aquarius

Votes: 23 8.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 8.3%
  • Aries

Votes: 29 10.5%
  • Taurus

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • Gemini

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Cancer

Votes: 25 9.0%
  • Leo

Votes: 22 7.9%
  • Virgo

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Libra

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Capricorn

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two Goodman Sisters Titles In A Row, Well Done To @Lucyxxxx
Bloody Marvellous You Are
Let’s see if you can make it 3 ! The original was too long so I had to edit
Still hounding the Walkers how are you not bored
Show Annie some respect - that's your landlord
. 🥀

Well done to @PenelopeStraw on the most liked iconic picture.

I can say personally overall I laughed a lot last thread
Some of your one liners have finished me

‘Likkle Update’
Papabear has visited daily mail and possibly the thread ( hey boo) and has stated baby berry has arrived and weighs 7lb 2 and walker camp know

Glassjaw Loz;

We are patiently awaiting the announcement of baby blueberry 🫐
She’s Pretending she’s in Dubai when we know she is not
Had a competition with barely any comments @PenelopeStraw will be able to update us

Chlo-Job
Hasn’t posted too much if I’m honest
She went abroad with Gail

Mj/Gail
Showing off that new nose
Still annoying as duck

Step Dad Pete;
Big Pete is now on only fans Monday-Saturday for all those asking x
Sunday she will be at church with #Dim
Had her car painted and the tyres cut, she promised to show us the CCTV but quickly deleted her stories.
She did a video using a Jamaican voice over and made me cringe. Could it be because #AskDim is going to play for Jamaica 😫

Just to say everyone is welcome in this thread, there is a rave thread for loz that @Lucymyers has created if you prefer x
Some of us have a harder time believing others and perhaps a revelation of this poll will see why some of us clash 😂
Welcome @findmeincheshiretearooms it’s safe to say the thread love you.

Lovely to have @4FoxAche back
I can’t tag you all so please don’t bite my head off
I’m not speaking to @Jellybean093 as she has an issue with Gemini’s 😂🤪

Anyway, welcome back to the tit show

Buckle Up xxxx

Previous Thread;

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@Lizzy 93 I'm not speaking to half of them. They're all Pisces bashing. I have an Aries, a Leo and a Libra.

The Aries will be the death of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you to @Lizzy 93 again for the new thread, we owe you a strawberry and or raspberry mojito, @Lucyxxxx is the queen of threads 😘😘.

I can guarantee lauryn has sharted another ATM.

Heidi is missing still, the case of the missing fat dawg.

M&S cocktails

#thisisnotjustanewthread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm a newbie on here... but I'm bloody confused.. Is big Pete her dad or a woman? Please enlighten me 😂
Big Pete is lauryns Bessie mate katyjaynemorgan or something of that ilk.

She is a woman as far as we are aware, however, she identifies as a man whom is peter Griffin from a cartoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping Ada she looks like an extra from ' Star Trek'
---

Or an Arab spunker?
Just so you are aware Peter katy Morgan Griffin has a sale on as she recently joined only fans. 12.99 dollar.

For a limited time only, there's 5% off

Bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just so you are aware Peter katy Morgan Griffin has a sale on as she recently joined only fans. 12.99 dollar.

Bargain
12.99? Are u taking the piss or is that for real??.. I could probably get double that and I'm twice her age 🤣🤣
---
12.99? Are u taking the piss or is that for real??.. I could probably get double that and I'm twice her age( and throw in a biscuit)🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two Goodman Sisters Titles In A Row, Well Done To @Lucyxxxx
Bloody Marvellous You Are
Let’s see if you can make it 3 ! The original was too long so I had to edit
Still hounding the Walkers how are you not bored
Show Annie some respect - that's your landlord
. 🥀

Well done to @PenelopeStraw on the most liked iconic picture.

I can say personally overall I laughed a lot last thread
Some of your one liners have finished me

‘Likkle Update’
Papabear has visited daily mail and possibly the thread ( hey boo) and has stated baby berry has arrived and weighs 7lb 2 and walker camp know

Glassjaw Loz;

We are patiently awaiting the announcement of baby blueberry 🫐
She’s Pretending she’s in Dubai when we know she is not
Had a competition with barely any comments @PenelopeStraw will be able to update us

Chlo-Job
Hasn’t posted too much if I’m honest
She went abroad with Gail

Mj/Gail
Showing off that new nose
Still annoying as duck

Step Dad Pete;
Big Pete is now on only fans Monday-Saturday for all those asking x
Sunday she will be at church with #Dim
Had her car painted and the tyres cut, she promised to show us the CCTV but quickly deleted her stories.
She did a video using a Jamaican voice over and made me cringe. Could it be because #AskDim is going to play for Jamaica 😫

Just to say everyone is welcome in this thread, there is a rave thread for loz that @Lucymyers has created if you prefer x
Some of us have a harder time believing others and perhaps a revelation of this poll will see why some of us clash 😂
Welcome @findmeincheshiretearooms it’s safe to say the thread love you.

Lovely to have @4FoxAche back
I can’t tag you all so please don’t bite my head off
I’m not speaking to @Jellybean093 as she has an issue with Gemini’s 😂🤪

Anyway, welcome back to the tit show

Buckle Up xxxx

Previous Thread;
Thanks for new thread and intro twinny 👯‍♀️👊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread and shoutout!
Most liked post 😱 omg I'm more famous now than Loz and Pete combined! I'm off to AE to stalk a footballer and get a Tattle thread, byeee 😎

also I have a sneaky feeling this thread will move quick because she's being too quiet... my suspicions are that she's had the baby and Carron Jool is taking photos of her and blueberry in Chloe’s bed as we speak ..

I can confirm that after her story trying to drive engagement her post has received an additional .......zero comments 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm a newbie on here... but I'm bloody confused.. Is big Pete her dad or a woman? Please enlighten me 😂

Step daddy pete aka katy goodtime morgan #askdims prozzie for an evening he might have a good time that night but i bet he isnt now 🙈 anyway the only person to go out her way to stand up for lauren, stepped up and will be step daddy to strawberry and raspberry walker!! Good guy is oor pete

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Na doll she's charging 12 dollar 99 cents for a months subscription no joke

5% off mind
I asked Mr J about how much I'd cost on OF and he said we'll if you get a tenner that's a bottle of prosecco or 4 m&s cocktails, cheers hun.

At least I don't have to pish in a vileda mop bucket #cheersfrank

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bargain
Thank you, duck where would we be without the reminder to help towards Pete’s lekky bills
She even gave us a not so ‘holy’ sneak preview of her fat behind
Oh I’m all out of cans until I’m in the office next week.
but I’ve just joined my local gym so Monday I might be a new woman guys and cut back on the cans.
@Its_Me ☯
@Lucyxxxx i can’t believe I missed that previous thread forgot his name where you made your mark
You’re hilarious doll
Ohhhh are we thinking pic in her empty bed in the new house, instead of the marital bed of Chloe ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.